QPR away (2 Viewers)

PurpleBin

Just on this, thinking Baker Street might be ideal. Huge Spoons and the Globe accross the road. 2 minutes by tube from Euston Square (over the road from Euston) then just 15 minutes to Shepherds Bush Market for a 10 minute walk to the ground.

matesx

Just on this, thinking Baker Street might be ideal. Huge Spoons and the Globe accross the road. 2 minutes by tube from Euston Square (over the road from Euston) then just 15 minutes to Shepherds Bush Market for a 10 minute walk to the ground.
Yeah good shout...

robbiethemole

Looked on their board and they’re talking about using fringe players against Oxford in midweek, McCallum was mentioned, how sad he’s gone from first choice here to fringe there. Tbh I’d forgotten they’d got him

block16

2 blocks available. 1 in the upper 1 in the lower. Surely this will sell out all of our games have been absolute crackers so far I can't wait

Londonccfcfan

Looked on their board and they’re talking about using fringe players against Oxford in midweek, McCallum was mentioned, how sad he’s gone from first choice here to fringe there. Tbh I’d forgotten they’d got him
He's been injured. He's in their first team plans.

fatso

They started with George Thomas at RWB but dragged him off early on once they realised just how shit he was.
They didnt look good tbf, so if were on it, we should pick up our second away win.

Evo1883

2 blocks available. 1 in the upper 1 in the lower. Surely this will sell out all of our games have been absolute crackers so far I can't wait

Is that the whole stand behind the goal just 2 blocks left ?

Not sure where the extra 800 are teams can have if that's the case

block16

Is that the whole stand behind the goal just 2 blocks left ?

Not sure where the extra 800 are teams can have if that's the case
Without there being a seat map it's hard to know, but they're the only blocks showing at the moment. I think the extra 800 are further to both sides not sure though as I've never been before. Whatever we sell a few thousand cov fans hemmed in well oiled on a London bank holiday away day is going to be class

Last edited:

covhead1

They were 2-0 down yesterday and fought back to make it 2-2, that tells me that they are a team that won't give up easily.
Nor do we, so could be a cracking game and one that we can win!!!
PUSB

long way home

These have a decent squad and should be in the mix at the end of the season. They have picked up a few key injuries in last few weeks but it's still a tough game. It will be a good marker for us to see where our squad is. I'd take a 1pt now if offered.

Hobo

This will not be an easy away game. But we are a good footballing team, so we can go there with some confidence and have the ability to get something out of the game.

Come on City.

Mcbean

Do you think if we wrote to QPR and agreed that we would both accept a point it would be accepted by the efl 😀

Users who are viewing this thread