QPR away (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

Thats the only place these days sadly.... used to be a few.

Most I know are drinking in Paddington as its on the Hammersmith and City line for Shepherds Bush
Yeah, would have liked to go on the train and do that but train fares are bloody expensive!

Tommo1993

Trying to avoid driving directly. Stanmore a bit far out. West Ruislip very ideal but only 136 parking spaces apparently, shame Uxbridge or Hillingdon not on central line. Decisions, decisions.

Evo1883

So basically we've sold everything apart from lower bottom left hand side from behind the goal , that's about 1900 sold ? 2016-09-13qpr-a-action-1l.jpg

SkyBlueGuy

When do these tickets go on general sale? Doesn't seem to say on the ticketing portal (just says they are available me to me yet)

SkyBlueGuy

Doubt they will make it

I really hope they will, there haven't been all that many London based fixtures that I can get to, and even though this is the other side of London for me, it's still a lot easier than getting to home games (although I will be getting to as many as I can this year).

Fingers crossed Millwall is less appealing as this is just down the road from me!

pusbccfc

Londonccfcfan

Yeah we’ve looked at that. Just weighing everything up atm.
Add to that car is very safe and secure.

You can also go for a lovely meal choice of literally 100s restaurants in and around Westfield. And you got lovely clean toilets!

It's literally just off A40 ....its my option and I live up the road.

Hod dog

How many we sold?

i have no idea

but from what people saying, top tier went in first hour, i was lucky i got on when they went on sale at 10, i know a lot had issues getting them. and based on what people buying this afternoon saying doesnt look like much going to be left lower, this will sell out soon

DazzleTommyDazzle

According to a quick Google search (always reliable...), QPR away capacity is 2,500.

Maybe another 500 tickets could be requested by the club?

Users who are viewing this thread