Psychologically buried? (1 Viewer)

hitmanhearns

"ANDY Thorn is quietly satisfied with two draws from two League One outings"

Listening to Thorn in the press he seems to rejoice in the way we played vs blades and it made me realise what´s wrong with the man....He actually still thinks he´s the captain on a sinking ship (no money, best players sold) that no manager can save!!

But we´re now in League one and the sinking ship mentality still lingers.
"we have a squad good enough to challenge" WTF?? of course you fucking have!
You´re in the third tier and Youre in charge of the biggest club in the division!

It shows on the pitch that the players are not put under pressure to perform or die under this manager- remember -it´s a sinking ship!, imagine Warnock or someone else than your local scout being in charge-it would with all probability look a bit different, wouldn´t it!?

Then add the inept tactics and inability to win away,hold on to a lead and to dig down when needed- as witnessed vs the blades in the biggest game of the season, which it was regardless of what you say.

We are now 119 years down the line, playing in the third tier, and we have a manager learning on the job.
Spot the problem?

Meh.

Last edited:

Tad

Like it or not, we're stuck with the bloke. Why? Cause SISU aren't doing things by the book. How long do you think a experienced or notable fresh manager would put up with there crap?

Fantastic another Thorn is useless thread, just what we all needed. People like you that criticise every move give the team the sinking ship Idea. Either become a fan/supporter or fuck off PLEASE!!!!

I personally agree with Thorn and we have 2 points more than I expected. As a supporter I hoped for more, but as a rational human I knew these two games would be tough. Saturday is when I expect us to pick up 3 points and this has been my view since before the fixtures came out.

Last edited:
Our defense is a problem and bringing in a poor defensive player like Brown was a bad choice.

Sick Boy

Fantastic another Thorn is useless thread, just what we all needed. People like you that criticise every move give the team the sinking ship Idea. Either become a fan/supporter or fuck off PLEASE!!!!

I personally agree with Thorn and we have 2 points more than I expected. As a supporter I hoped for more, but as a rational human I knew these two games would be tough. Saturday is when I expect us to pick up 3 points and this has been my view since before the fixtures came out.

Nice.

So either back Thorn, or fuck off? He never will be bigger than the club and we deserve better than him, the only thing he is going to do is drag us further and further down.

Better get used to a mediocre lower mid-table finish, followed by more relegation battles in a year or two, unbelievable.

ccfcway

Our defense is a problem and bringing in a poor defensive player like Brown was a bad choice.

2 goals in 2 games ?

If we continue that, we will let in 46 goals.

Sheff Wed who were auto promotedc last year let in 48.

Defence is the least of our problems..

Its where the 80+ goals are going to come from when we have 2 shots on target each game !

Nice.

So either back Thorn, or fuck off? He never will be bigger than the club and we deserve better than him, the only thing he is going to do is drag us further and further down.

Better get used to a mediocre lower mid-table finish, followed by more relegation battles in a year or two, unbelievable.

No back the club or fuck off. The club put Thorn in charge, if you support the club you support the manager. Who would you have in his place?

Sick Boy

No back the club or fuck off. The club put Thorn in charge, if you support the club you support the manager. Who would you have in his place?

So essentially you are also telling people to back SISU or fuck off as well?

It is is bollocks 'if you support the club, you support the manager'.

You either support the club or you don't.

A supporter by definition is someone that backs the team. Andy Thorn is part of that team.

supporter - a person who backs a politician or a team

Although the manager may be slightly inept, we do need to get behind him and his team.

skyblueman

You either support the club or you don't.

A supporter by definition is someone that backs the team. Andy Thorn is part of that team.

supporter - a person who backs a politician or a team

Although the manager may be slightly inept, we do need to get behind him and his team.

Fair enough .. can't argue with any of that

hitmanhearns

Rich- our manager is a useless blob of a scout that relegated us and you are dreaming of nights in white satin with this thing.

Grow the fuck up, get real...the guy´s married.

ajsccfc

He's definitely the first football manager in history to publicly put a positive spin on results. Have the national press been told?

Rich- our manager is a useless blob of a scout that relegated us and you are dreaming of nights in white satin with this thing.

Grow the fuck up, get real...the guy´s married.

I agree that he is not the best manager, but who else could we afford? As per my earlier post you are either a supporter of the club or you are on this board for the wrong reasons.

SBT the number one City FAN site....yeah right.

sylus

I agree that he is not the best manager, but who else could we afford? As per my earlier post you are either a supporter of the club or you are on this board for the wrong reasons.

just goes to show,that if you are use to watching crap under thorn,anything above that,is deemed ok..why should we not expect 3pts most games,i tell you why..THORN..he hasn't a clue,the only motivation he gets is queing up in the kebab shop.

Sick Boy

There is plenty of anti-SISU stuff on here, when are you going to tell these people to fuck off?

Try telling Blackburn fans they should fuck off because they don't support Steve Kean.

ClarrieB

wish you and other's like you would tbf

There is plenty of anti-SISU stuff on here, when are you going to tell these people to fuck off?

Try telling Blackburn fans they should fuck off because they don't support Steve Kean.

For one I dont support blackburn so why would I go on there telling them they should support the boss? This league is tough a win and 2 draws this season is a good start.

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk 2

sylus

the quote i like is, < i personally agree with thorn and we have 2 points more than i expected > kinda says it all really.

ClarrieB

For one I dont support blackburn so why would I go on there telling them they should support the boss? This league is tough a win and 2 draws this season is a good start.

It's because of pleb's like you we have an inadequate manager.
Those who moan when people express an opinion they've a right to you come all high and mighty and told us to stick with it last year now want us to stick with it this year even though even you have said 'He's not the best manager' - Well I and other real fans want the best manager for the club.

valiant15

There is the sisu factor though,if we had owners with ambition thorn would never have got the job. Sisu&thorn seem to come as a package,as long as they are here mediocrity will be the norm.

Those who moan when people express an opinion they've a right to you come all high and mighty and told us to stick with it last year now want us to stick with it this year even though even you have said 'He's not the best manager' - Well I and other real fans want the best manager for the club.

I want the best manager for the club, personally I would love boothroyd back. But I dont see the need for several threads everyday slaughtering the current team. This is meant to be a fan site.

Covstu

I dont think Rich appointed Thorn did he? all he is saying is that Thorn is not going anywhere and grumbling about him in the background isnt going to do any good is it? Go and protest, it did a fat lot of good last year didnt it......

ClarrieB

I want the best manager for the club, personally I would love boothroyd back. But I dont see the need for several threads everyday slaughtering the current team. This is meant to be a fan site.

So simply don't comment - don't attack other fans because you can't cope with their opinion - when you do that and add in profanity you just make other people angry and fan the flames.

I have personally tried to keep quiet until the inevitable happens and people catch up due to results - no amount of talking will change the minds of some and I don't personally care about changing minds - I am also not 'rooting' for Thorn to fail in order to vindicate my own conclusions - I simply expect failure because the signs to me were bad last year and are still bad this year.

Last edited:
So simply don't comment - don't attack other fans because you can't cope with their opinion - when you do that and add in profanity you just make other people angry at fan the flames.
I have personally tried to keep quite until the inevitable happens and people catch up due to results - no amount of talking will change the minds of some and I don't personally care about changing minds - I am also not 'rooting' for Thorn to fail in order to vindicate my own conclusions - I simply expect failure because the signs to me were bad last year and are still bad this year.

If you have been trying to keep quiet then you have failed. If we fail then it wont be Thorns fault. It will be the people that gave him the job. We need to get behind what we have instead of continually slating them.

ClarrieB

I dont think Rich appointed Thorn did he? all he is saying is that Thorn is not going anywhere and grumbling about him in the background isnt going to do any good is it? Go and protest, it did a fat lot of good last year didnt it......

I didn't say he appointed Thorn and I don't need your interpretation thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread