Psychologically buried? (1 Viewer)

ClarrieB

If you have been trying to keep quiet then you have failed. If we fail then it wont be Thorns fault. It will be the people that gave him the job. We need to get behind what we have instead of continually slating them.

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk 2

Will you be backing him when promotion is impossible, would back him if we don't win any games in the first 5,10,15 matches.

You'll have enough by then surely - that's why I am happy to wait it out - I already know we won't get rid this early on - I've already written this season off.

I just hope the 'loser lovers' wake up before it's too late - if that's Christmas so be it - I won't be funding it though.

Sick Boy

If we fail then it wont be Thorns fault. It will be the people that gave him the job. We need to get behind what we have instead of continually slating them.

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk 2

It could be argued that the anti-SISU protests last season were also distracting because people weren't getting behind the club, are you saying that these people are to blame as well? Should anyone who doesn't support SISU, 'fuck off' as well.

So no manager is ever responsible for failing, just the people who employ them. Unbelievable.

Anyone who believes Thorn to be out of his depth has been here before he or SISU came to the club and will be for many years after they have both gone as well.

Will you be backing him when promotion is impossible, would back him if we don't win any games in the first 5,10,15 matches.

You'll have enough by then surely - that's why I am happy to wait it out - I already know we won't get rid this early on - I've already written this season off.

I just hope the 'loser lovers' wake up before it's too late - if that's Christmas so be it - I won't be funding it though.

Mate we have been relegated and I am still supporting him and his team. He is manager of the team that I support and as a result I want him to do well. I will not publicly slate him (much) as I really want him to do well.

Astute

I see silly season is back.

I would have taken undefeated after the 1st 3 games before we started. Not brilliant, bu through to the next round of the cup, a draw away to a team that then won away 3-1 when we could easily won with the chances we had then drew against the divisions favourites who also won their other game. Clean slate for AT? No chance from some. We have some easier games coming up. Hang on until we see how things really are. We drew away to a club that never lost a friendly. This included teams above where we are now. Div3 favourites next up? Yeah we should have won I suppose. But they know what to expect. We are still coming around to reality.

If we keep on not winning then I will join in with the unhappy lot. Until then I will wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread