Proposed press release (1 Viewer)

PurpleBin

Just brainstorming other ideas of people we can talk to. Wasps are probably the hardest to get to. Councillors have surgeries we can attend, I think public meetings as well you can ask questions? Also political opponents usually keen to show they’re better than the incumbent.

CWR have the phone in obviously as well, I think the CT sometimes do fan questions don’t they? Sure I’ve seen a live chat thing before. Or just post here and wait for them to nick it ;)

Any other forums we can get questions to people?

I just said this to my wife. Wasps, someone from the council and so on. If we can prove that we can have a proper, structured Q&A not full of aggression and hassle or people asking about badges then we could aim for this?

Grendel

Why? Not being sarcastic. Surely it's only a good thing? (any dialogue)

Fisher loves theatre and attention. He says nothing of any substance - he’s like a B Movie actor allowed on the big stage for a short time. He’s a waste of air time

PurpleBin

I'd like to see this group represented by fans who go to St Andrews, fans who refuse to go home or away, fans who only go away, fans from Coventry and fans from afar. All adult enough to respect each other and understand each others views. We have no agenda apart from all wanting City back in Coventry.

PurpleBin

Fisher loves theatre and attention. He says nothing of any substance - he’s like a B Movie actor allowed on the big stage for a short time. He’s a waste of air time

From the last time the Trust organised anything with him I'm not at all surprised...it was an absolute embarrassment.

Grendel

From the last time the Trust organised anything with him I'm not at all surprised...it was an absolute embarrassment.

I would avoid Fisher at all costs

PurpleBin

giphy.gif

Reactions: TTG

Grendel

Fucksake Pete.

It’s not just me you’ve let down. It’s my other usernames, Wasps, the other tossers on here, SISU, Stuart Linnell, the Council, Richard Keys and Sunderland.

...but you’re let yourself down m8.

Sorrywontcutit

You forgot the Trust

Brighton Sky Blue

I just said this to my wife. Wasps, someone from the council and so on. If we can prove that we can have a proper, structured Q&A not full of aggression and hassle or people asking about badges then we could aim for this?

Seppalla has done written interviews in the past and might do so again. It needs to be aimed at those as high up in the organisations involved as possible. If it were politely phrased you might even get Mr Richardson to respond also.

NorthernWisdom

I'm not keen on giving b people a stage, that's the job of the media. In that respect I have sympathy with the approach of lobbying, but not publicising. All parties come with their own narrative and, however well intentioned, you end up risking becoming their mouthpiece if questions and answers are for public consumption.

shmmeee

I'm not keen on giving b people a stage, that's the job of the media. In that respect I have sympathy with the approach of lobbying, but not publicising. All parties come with their own narrative and, however well intentioned, you end up risking becoming their mouthpiece if questions and answers are for public consumption.

And if they’re not you’re a bunch of opaque motherfuckers in it for themselves and just happy to have a jolly ;)

shmmeee

After last night's win, should any statement be timed to be released a couple of days before the Birmingham game?

It gives the media an additional discussion point at an extremely relevant time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Good idea. Eyes will be on the stadium situation more than ever then.

PurpleBin

Agree with this. I'd expect a fair bit of national media coverage over the next two weeks.

How do we move forward to make sure we can capitalize on this?

shmmeee

As the main request is to Wasps does anyone know of egg chaser media we could target? I know literally fuck all but assume as they’ve got a higher profile than us in the national media might be a good route.

shepardo01

As the main request is to Wasps does anyone know of egg chaser media we could target? I know literally fuck all but assume as they’ve got a higher profile than us in the national media might be a good route.
possibly not what you are asking for, but Clive said he was fronting the CWR rugby phone in Weds (tonight)
Anybody fancy calling in....??

shmmeee

possibly not what you are asking for, but Clive said he was fronting the CWR rugby phone in Weds (tonight)
Anybody fancy calling in....??

I was thinking more national level but good idea. Won’t be me as I’m well out of my comfort zone when it comes to rugby.

Grendel

There is zero chance of this happening - the statement would have to be done by someone who specifically is trained and employed in media to do this

Magwitch

It has to be both partys really, Wasps mainly but sisu also I agree this cup-tie and all it’s ramifications can bring our ground situation into the national eye and perhaps attract some national media attention, we need that. As I see it we are drifting slowly but surely to a precipis, like many I’ve always thought things will work out, but I think Bury fans thought the same.

PurpleBin

Could the letter, penned by Pete be adapted so it can be sent onto various media agencies, football writers, podcasts and whoever else might be able to speak out or at least raise the profile of what we are looking to do?

shmmeee

It has to be both partys really, Wasps mainly but sisu also I agree this cup-tie and all it’s ramifications can bring our ground situation into the national eye and perhaps attract some national media attention, we need that. As I see it we are drifting slowly but surely to a precipis, like many I’ve always thought things will work out, but I think Bury fans thought the same.

I agree ultimately it’s both parties believe me. But I also think we have some rare fan unity on the indemnity clause to let’s capitalise on that and then see where we are.

If it’s dropped and then there’s something else we can look at that. But trying to untangle the entire mess is what’s caused the ruptures in the fan base and made us ineffective so let’s start with one thing at a time and a clear focus.

Magwitch

Fully agree this indemnity claus can hopefully be a key to get answers and things moving, it has to, could do with a heavy weight newspaper getting hold of it really, it’s taken ages to get us all singing off the same hymn sheet let’s hope it continues.

Users who are viewing this thread