Match Thread Preston V City - Tue 28th Feb - 19:45 (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Actually thought we were poor tonight but you take a point , a good point and a point closer to the playoffs ..

pusbccfc

Referee has been fucking dogshit

mark82

Fucking wank. Why can't we win here. They're shit. At least we didn't lose, but lost ground tonight.

Great_Expectations

Draw is disappointing on paper.

But finishing the game with a LWB playing as an AM for 45 and being entirely ineffective and non-existent for most of the half, plus a striker who’s barely had a look in all season, it’s a good result.

covcity4life

Take that. Decent performance and a good away point. Dealt with some challenges and managed to avoid defeat and we had a few good looks ourselves.

It's not JWE preferred position as far as I know but more he plays better he will adapt so if he starts Saturday so be it but hopefully Allen and Palmer are not out for long.

One point closer to the playoffs. Well done city.

PUSB

JulianDarbyFTW

Might be a bit reactionary, so I reserve the right to adjust my opinion tomorrow, but the young double-barrelled boys we have on loan are just not quite ready for this level of football. Even journeyman League One level players would have been better options. Can't help but feel we're achieving results despite their presence rather than because of it.

fatso

Well a points more than we usually get from Preston.
A decent point, but can't help feeling a bit disappointed, they were poor and there for the taking, but injuries and fatigue took their toll on our paper thin squad.

EalingSB

Game could have gone either way but Preston probably missed the two clearest chances through Evans and Delap. Decent cameo from Burroughs which could have earned him a start at the weekend. Been enough said about the other young lads already - difficult game for them. Need to sign McNally in the summer and build our long-term defence around him. Wilson did well bar some dodgy kicking.

Grendel

Well Thank god we had a champions league player in midfield in the second half. He totally changed the game

ccfc922

How's that ref going to get away with waiting 95 mins to give a foul vs Vik?

It's the unfairness I can't fucking stand.

Happened all game, cynical fouls everywhere and wouldn't go back n book them.

"bUt WiThOuT a ReF...."

PVA

Frustrating game, it was difficult once Allen went off playing without a recognised AM though to be fair JWE did ok, but he's not a natural there.

Take a point and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread