Match Thread Preston North End FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th Nov (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I think many of you could well be wrong and I agree with Wingy.

I reckon there has probably been a bug or illness or something going on in the camp. I know COVID is rife again. Just from my own experience this past week (missus has got it, her daughter had it, her dad got it, two of my missus,' friends have got it too and so has one of the friends' sons)

Would make sense. I don't think we should just assume Robins doesn't know what he's doing, or has lost the plot.

He did the same the other game?

shmmeee

You’d have to ask serious questions if it is fitness for Sakamoto - we played Monday - he should have recovered to start today

I wonder if the plan isn’t to rotate everyone all season. Dasilva and Wilson are about the only constants.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'd be surprised if Ayari plays. Possibly sub.

Mark Robins think's differently.

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Jamesimus

You’d have to ask serious questions if it is fitness for Sakamoto - we played Monday - he should have recovered to start today

As much as you disagreed with the notion that his minutes being managed rather than him being dropped (which is fine, you're allowed to be wrong 😉), I agree with your point he should be recovering in that time period and able to start.

TomRad85

I’m logging off anyway. Had a tough week and the constant negativity on here is just mind numbing. Hope we surprise a few people today. If we lose I expect the usual complete meltdowns.
come on lads #PUSB
Its a football forum and the season has been a complete turd so far. Big money signings aren't firing and the manager appears to have absolutely no idea what his best team is. I'm not sure what you expect the comments to be tbh. There's been a few nice posts about how good our xG is if you're looking for variety.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ProfessorbyGrace

I hope we don’t get mauled today, that team worries me. Well, they worry me regardless, but I trust MR.

PUSB. ⚽️

slowpoke

It’s certainly a different team to what I expected, it’s a case of sit back try and enjoy and chew the fat over it at 5 O’Clock.

fernandopartridge

Wright runs into a huge gap in their defence and we're just not looking for it. The players need to realise that keeping ball isn't just playing it square

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Fysnkysc

We don't like to press and move this season do we? Win the ball back from a sloppy pass and they just stand still.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Wright plays like he's scared of physical contact. It's weird. Pretending to jump for headers and closing down players with zero intention of actually putting a foot in.

Users who are viewing this thread