Preston Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Never ever give Kevin Davies space to head like that!

Chip into the box by Gallagher who's always looking dangerous on the ball, Burge comes but Davies is left on his own with Webster static and it's a terrible goal from our view, clever from theirs.

And the lead up came after Webster took forever to take a free kick for us and when he did we conceded possession easily

That same name seems to appear week after week when the opposition score

Jackoskyblue

If everyone wins there games in hand worse case scenario is looking like this

19th Gillingham 33
20th Leyton Orient 32
--------------------
21st Crewe - 32
22nd Coventry - 31
23rd Crawley - 30
24th Yeovil - 25

skybluebeduff

We are going down, it's as clear as day.
Distraught.
Shambles.

Stephen your C.V won't get you another job if you remain here.

chiefdave

We are going down, it's as clear as day.

The only possible chance we have is 4 teams being worse than us but that's not looking good as other teams are picking up points.

It's not like we're playing well or creating chances or coming away from games saying we were unlucky. We're an average side playing badly with a manager who doesn't seem to have any idea how to change things around.

Evo1883

Im sorry but if we lose today enough is enough he has to go , or are we just going to keep giving him games , lose to scunny tuesday and he 100% has to go

James Smith

If Elvis needs help then we should be giving it to him.

hill83

Im sorry but if we lose today enough is enough he has to go , or are we just going to keep giving him games , lose to scunny tuesday and he 100% has to go

They've already been overselling the fact that we never win at Preston so this one will be written off as expected.

Noggin

Villa have scored :eek:

already a bad day as a CCFC fan :(

Drove past Villa park yesterday, didn't even feel my usual desire to boo! I just don't think I have room to care about what Leicester and villa are up too while our club is infested with such scum.

bigfatronssba

I wasn't expecting much from today anyway. Isn't it Deepdale where we have never won a league match?

ccfcway

surely the script is written for Ebanks Blake to come on and score is 1st goal in 15 years ?

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

City deserve an equaliser here...

Users who are viewing this thread