Pressley wants striker Tom Eaves.... (2 Viewers)

covmark

I dont think pressley has any idea or inclination at spotting any talent looking at the rabble and cock ups hes made its fucking defenders we need wake up nob head

Jesus Christ.

xcraigx

Tom is very good at missing sitters. His scoring record this season is dire. Plenty of Shrewsbury fans would be happy if he went back to Bolton reserves. I gather his spell at Rotherham earlier this season wasn't stellar either.

stupot07

What is Waggott's role in the signings does Pressley go to him and he does the deal or is Waggott going to Pressley saying I can get this player on low wages or free here you are.

I imagine that Pressley, his deputy, the chief scout and waggott meet, talk about where needs strengthing and what's available, draw up a list of targets and waggott goes out to find out how unaffordable they are

Terry Gibson's perm

I imagine that Pressley, his deputy, the chief scout and waggott meet, talk about where needs strengthing and what's available, draw up a list of targets and waggott goes out to find out how unaffordable they are

Then comes back with a list and Pressley must think who the hell are these players.

StevieM

As the old adage goes "if you look in a dustbin you will only find rubbish", and our predicament unfortunately is that is exactly what our owners are happy for SP to do.
I think it all depends on if he can get to sift through the "bin" first, then he might just unearth something that is worth keeping or has been thrown away prematurely.
On the other hand, if he gets there last, then the only thing he'll find is shit.

Last edited:

blend

The Shrewsbury fans on their forum saying that he looks like potentially a good striker, doesn't seem motivated for them and needs a fresh start. Was good for them first time round, with Pressley's influence and the support of Wilson he could be a good signing.

Nick

Administrator
Does he have long hair now? Wasn't he the one who was having a shocker and pretty much begged to come off?

The Gentleman

Can I suggest then that is exactly what they don't do. If they did sit around and talk about what needs strengthening then why do they keep loaning shit strikers and look at the glaringly obvious area - Defence.

Sutty

I dont think pressley has any idea or inclination at spotting any talent looking at the rabble and cock ups hes made its fucking defenders we need wake up nob head

We're looking at a striker --------> we aren't looking at anyone else at all, in any position.

A quite baffling deduction.

Users who are viewing this thread