Premier League thread (17 Viewers)

skyblue1991

Everton and Nottingham Forest expect to be told on Monday that they have breached the rules.

And yet Man City with a pending 115x charges are still getting away with things...

And Chelsea too!

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

Sheffield United have scored only 15 goals so far. It’s a step up for Hamer. He must be looking at our atmosphere at the moment and relishing the day he gets a chance to enjoy himself.

Terry Gibson's perm

Are Everton in the shit they are in because they think they are a big club? They might be a big club support wise but success on the field is not something they have achieved in a long time.

Terry Gibson's perm

All this falling on the floor to waste time has gone to far now and it has gone all the way down to kids football. They need to put a clock on these keepers when the ball his held by them the fourth official presses a button and it goes onto the stadium clock after six seconds a direct free kick on the edge of the box is given. I reckon within a couple of weeks it’s gone away.

Nuskyblue

Are Everton in the shit they are in because they think they are a big club? They might be a big club support wise but success on the field is not something they have achieved in a long time.
I think they're in the shit because their owner thought it was just a case of chucking money at the thing without any particular plan.

I think they've been under special measures due to their recent issues so god knows how they've fallen foul of the regs if that is the case.

I'm confused how forest are there, aren't these things done over 3 years (I'm assuming in the Prem)?

ovduk78

I think they're in the shit because their owner thought it was just a case of chucking money at the thing without any particular plan.

I think they've been under special measures due to their recent issues so god knows how they've fallen foul of the regs if that is the case.

I'm confused how forest are there, aren't these things done over 3 years (I'm assuming in the Prem)?
Forest over spent in the 1st year back up. If they had sold Johnson 2 months before they did they would be OK. Normally money spent on ground improvements/builds are excluded from whst was spent but the PL are refusing Everton's claim on money paid for new stadium as apparently it isn't obvious it was spent solely on the new stadium.

Nuskyblue

Forest over spent in the 1st year back up. If they had sold Johnson 2 months before they did they would be OK. Normally money spent on ground improvements/builds are excluded from whst was spent but the PL are refusing Everton's claim on money paid for new stadium as apparently it isn't obvious it was spent solely on the new stadium.
Fair enough, I thought they did it over a 3 year period was all
(Something like a club is able to loose £105M over 3 years without penalty (which is mental)).

What Forest did the first season up was mental and it sounds like Everton are accounting creativity...

ovduk78

Fair enough, I thought they did it over a 3 year period was all
(Something like a club is able to loose £105M over 3 years without penalty (which is mental)).

What Forest did the first season up was mental and it sounds like Everton are accounting creativity...
The way it works is that a club can be charged for the same year more than once as it can be in more than 1 3 year period and that is happening to Everton with this new charge. I'm not sure what the year is in question.

wingy

Just that one payment for the transfer to Spurs being just too late due the time dea done apparently.players preference for spurs holding up the deal while the had one agreed.

wingy

Anyway sanctions, what good are when you're trying to maintain the status quo of the premier league, businesses according to one influencer on sky,
What have the governing bodies got to do with it?

Frostie

All this falling on the floor to waste time has gone to far now and it has gone all the way down to kids football. They need to put a clock on these keepers when the ball his held by them the fourth official presses a button and it goes onto the stadium clock after six seconds a direct free kick on the edge of the box is given. I reckon within a couple of weeks it’s gone away.

The '6 second' Law is still in the Laws of the Game but referees are advised against enforcing it.

Users who are viewing this thread