Premier League thread (4 Viewers)

Rugby Sky Blue

I have seen people in person and on social media discussing whether we would have done better than Luton, Sheffield United and Burnley had we gone up. It confuses me that people actually believe that we would have. It is a no-brainer for me. We certainly wouldn't be doing any better. All of the clubs mentioned above finished comfortably above us in the league. Burnley finished 31 points ahead of us, and Sheffield United finished 21 points above us.

Brighton Sky Blue

I have seen people in person and on social media discussing whether we would have done better than Luton, Sheffield United and Burnley had we gone up. It confuses me that people actually believe that we would have. It is a no-brainer for me. We certainly wouldn't be doing any better. All of the clubs mentioned above finished comfortably above us in the league. Burnley finished 31 points ahead of us, and Sheffield United finished 21 points above us.
Keep Hamer and quite possibly Gyo, use the money towards buying a new defence and extra strength up front and in the middle, would still be favourites to go down but I think it would've been interesting.

Chris1987

Everton v Chelsea was a truly abysmal game to be at today , more so being in the Chelsea away section. Chelsea were as bad as I've ever seen them. Only Cole Palmer showed any passion.
The highlight was a new Chelsea song -

"Todd Bueley drove to France in his Lamborghini. He came back with a centre half Benoit Badishille"

jimmyhillsfanclub

Just reading about the chelsea fans poverty chanting...... not very classy.

Evertons scoreboard response was a great touch however.

It'll be so sweet when chelsea get their points deductions...... Every chelsea fan I've ever met* has been a prick

EDIT: *Bar one.....I've met Damon Albarn.....hes alright:cool:

Last edited:

wingy

It'll be so sweet when chelsea get their points deductions...... Every chelsea fan I've ever met* has been a prick

Like one of my old bosses however at another place?

clint van damme

Their support are absolute wankers. Enjoyed seeing them get turned over yesterday.
What did the scoreboard say?

Chris1987

There was a proper bellend in the crowd Infront of us. A real embarrassment. Same as most clubs. The vast majority of fans are sound , it's just a small element who try and ruin it for everyone else

no_loyalty

Hopefully he is ok, but if it’s the same issue as in playoff final he will be told to stop playing I imagine.

TomRad85

great, we'll have to put up with them again next year
Thing with yoyoing is eventually you stop yoyoing and end up stuck back down here. Hopefully that happens to them, they've never really offered anything to the Prem.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

SkyBlueSoul

Not what you'd normally expect from this game. No bite to it, on or off the pitch. Liverpool much better but not really doing much with it bar a few headers from corners.

Users who are viewing this thread