Premier League thread (8 Viewers)

clint van damme

Carlton Cole made to grovel because he said “a holocaust” on 5 live Surely this word existed before The Holocaust. Probably get piled on but does that require an apology.

If he used it referring to something that happened in football then yes. Over the top hyperbole.

Sky Blue Harry H

Newcastle tonight, and a number of PL games tomorrow kicking off at 7.30. This used to be a regular ko time a few years back, but I'm pretty sure that 7.45 has become the 'usual' ko time (I know some are at 8pm) Anybody know the reason for the change?

Terry Gibson's perm

The earlier should start a bit earlier for us armchair fans so we can watch a couple.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I don't mean to be insensitive but I don't really understand why they stop a game for a fans medical issue....they don't stop the movie or close the shops if someone gets ill in a different public setting do they? It's a very modern phenomenon isn't it? ....or am I way off the mark here?

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't mean to be insensitive but I don't really understand why they stop a game for a fans medical issue....they don't stop the movie or close the shops if someone gets ill in a different public setting do they? It's a very modern phenomenon isn't it? ....or am I way off the mark here?

Well it seems to distress the players knowing it's going on during play

jimmyhillsfanclub

Liverpool fans singing during the minutes applause for the murdered girl....don't do themselves any favours do they....red shite cunts

NorthernWisdom

I do actually get what you mean, but having stood outside a theatre in the freezing cold until 10pm (left my coat and car keys inside - fatal error!) while they dealt with someone who'd had a heart attack in the row in front of me, I can safely say they do stop such things if someone gets ill in a public setting!

clint van damme

Everton are a fucking shambles. Fans leaving already FFS. I've got Liverpool less than 2.5 in my accumulator, I think I can kiss that goodbye!

Tommo1993

Andros Townsend taking a dive. It staggers me, all the video assistance the officials gets and he complains that he didn’t get the FK.

Paul Anthony

Southampton game delayed now because of a medical emergency in the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread