Premier League thread (7 Viewers)

clint van damme

the beardy c**t who played for them wasn't it, wrong c**t for basically a defenceless bloke in the head

Yeah, I'd imagine he'll get a custodial and a lengthy ban for it as it wasn't his first offence.

clint van damme

To be fair there was no decent shot of that, which given the amount of cameras and technology in grounds now is ridiculous

Ian1779

To be fair there was no decent shot of that, which given the amount of cameras and technology in grounds now is ridiculous
There is at least one frame where you can see across the line and you can see it in full (as well as the goal post) and the ball is nowhere to be seen as it’s behind Bowen.

That said, how they can’t simply extend the goal-line sensor to cover the whole touchline baffles me.

chiefdave

I'm going to guess the sensors are in the posts for the goal line tech but couldn't they have something like Hawkeye that they use at the tennis?

Terry Gibson's perm

Good start for Luton today, it’s rare they ever pass it on the floor so must be a shock when they do it in their own box

Terry Gibson's perm

This Brown at Luton is a shocker terrible challenge on Gallagher early in the game typical ex Stoke

Terry Gibson's perm

The irony of the Luton fans moaning about time wasting, they will be moaning about teams playing hoof ball next.

Users who are viewing this thread