Prehistoric Robins and his favourites! (1 Viewer)

Greggs

One way of playing, no clue how to change the pattern of play and blatantly has his favourites. McNulty should never pull a shirt on for us again, absolute disgrace, how he stayed on for 90 minutes is beyond me! Shipley for Jones left me scrathing my head when we have Vincenti sitting there?! Clearly doesn't like Pontecelli, or he he just being stubborn? Another weekend ruined by the football!

6 hours and counting.....

pastythegreat

One way of playing, no clue how to change the pattern of play and blatantly has his favourites. McNulty should never pull a shirt on for us again, absolute disgrace, how he stayed on for 90 minutes is beyond me! Shipley for Jones left me scrathing my head when we have Vincenti sitting there?! Clearly doesn't like Pontecelli, or he he just being stubborn? Another weekend ruined by the football!

6 hours and counting.....
It's nearer to 7 hours than it is 6. Just saying!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

thekidfromstrettoncamp

He will not pick Pontecelli simply because most of the crowd want to see to see him given a decent amount on the pitch and its I know best ,call it stubborn or arrogant I would say the second.

ccfcway

I remember days when a narrow defeat was decent

now a draw and a clean sheet is a weekend ruined

Greggs

in which case you should know better :)

today is not an exception and wont be in the future.

In the lowest division i've seen us in, playing the worst football i've ever seen us play and seems to be getting worse every week?! Wasn't this season supposed to be fun?!

ccfcway

In the lowest division i've seen us in, playing the worst football i've ever seen us play and seems to be getting worse every week?! Wasn't this season supposed to be fun?!

who on earth said that ?

I've had one day of proper fun (wembley this year) since the final whistle of that stockport game on our 1st game after relegation from the prem, thinking we will walk that league.

Nick

Administrator
He is starting to look very stubborn. Their red card was the confirmation to get a striker on to go at them.

All of our pressure was down the wings, crosses going in but nobody to attack. Vincenti comes on and is then the one putting them in.

What's more worrying is that his post match comments don't match up with the game.

Otis

If this is the worst football you have ever seen us play I think your memory is playing really bad tricks on you.

Greggs

who on earth said that ?

I've had one day of proper fun (wembley this year) since the final whistle of that stockport game on our 1st game after relegation from the prem, thinking we will walk that league.
'you can stick your john harston up you're arse' as Lee Hughes was scoring!

Greggs

If this is the worst football you have ever seen us play I think your memory is playing really bad tricks on you.

Lowest league and not scored for 6 hours? Yeah full on entertainment! Would rather us lose 4-3 every week

Nick

Administrator
It's negative football, cab probably get screenshots from pc after their red where we had McDonald, doyle, kelly at right back, willis, Haynes and they had 1 striker.

They weren't going to threaten after the red, yet our subs were tucked up still.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

In August I questioned recruitment 14 games in after being told everything will be alright our strikers will come good well i'm still waiting we will have this league won by Christmas and such. Well i'll say now unless we change selection and style of play I for 1 will be looking downwards rather than upwards Colchester found we could not hurt them and after about 65 minutes started pushing players forward and I think other teams will do the same they will have people watching and play accordingly .

Greggs

In August I questioned recruitment 14 games in after being told everything will be alright our strikers will come good well i'm still waiting we will have this league won by Christmas and such. Well i'll say now unless we change selection and style of play I for 1 will be looking downwards rather than upwards Colchester found we could not hurt them and after about 65 minutes started pushing players forward and I think other teams will do the same they will have people watching and play accordingly .
We'd have lost without the sending off, they were just starting to look dangerous!

ceetee

Responding to the OP. McNulty is not a disgrace but it clearly isn't working and others should be given a chance. Unfortunately he's MR's man, MR is clearly obsessed with his potential and is too stubborn to make a change and be proved wrong.

But it's not just down to McNulty. For example Nazon did very little and fell over nearly every time he was challenged. He needs a rest; or needs to get fit.

And another point for the Biamou booers - how many times did the striker win the ball in the air, or win it at all? You don't need many fingers to count it up

ceetee

I'll make another point.
If we are going to rely on our full backs raiding forwards for crosses (and I don't have a problem with that) we could stop playing people wide out of position, and play an attacking midfielder in the middle

Greggs

I'll make another point.
If we are going to rely on our full backs raiding forwards for crosses (and I don't have a problem with that) we could stop playing people wide out of position, and play an attacking midfielder in the middle
Or get in decent crosses from the bye line, rather than floaty ones from 35 yards out?!

Greggs

Responding to the OP. McNulty is not a disgrace but it clearly isn't working and others should be given a chance. Unfortunately he's MR's man, MR is clearly obsessed with his potential and is too stubborn to make a change and be proved wrong.

But it's not just down to McNulty. For example Nazon did very little and fell over nearly every time he was challenged. He needs a rest; or needs to get fit.

And another point for the Biamou booers - how many times did the striker win the ball in the air, or win it at all? You don't need many fingers to count it up
Nazon was fine before the International break, comes back to find himself forced outwide to accommodate mcNulty??!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I agree about Biamou too, offers something the othern dross can't

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Like I said after Tuesday we are the negative ones 7 defenders easy to see why we don't concede many goals not till the last 10 minutes did we commit men forward when they had their player sent off they shut up shop.

Users who are viewing this thread