Predicted Finish (2 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Promoted by Easter

Grendel

Have a day off Grendel for fuck sake eh. Why don't you have a look back at the 'Bury the hatchet' thread about getting rid of negativity. Who was it that started that thread again....................

I'm not being negative.

I am positive about the season ahead. However, it is two games in. There is no harm in some realism as well. The signings are looking good, the football style good and pace in the team with purpose.

As stupot points out - leaders after two games means nothing unless we believe Leicester are premier league contenders.

The squad is still thin. Stokes may be out Tuesday and soon we will see if Johnson can make 3 games in 7 days. The squad players are not as good. We need at least 3 more I believe.

letsallsingtogether

I'm not being negative.

I am positive about the season ahead. However, it is two games in. There is no harm in some realism as well. The signings are looking good, the football style good and pace in the team with purpose.

As stupot points out - leaders after two games means nothing unless we believe Leicester are premier league contenders.

The squad is still thin. Stokes may be out Tuesday and soon we will see if Johnson can make 3 games in 7 days. The squad players are not as good. We need at least 3 more I believe.

Sorry G but I have to agree with you on this one.

Just read TM comments In the paper he mentions how 2 seasons running he was top of the table with Middlesbrough at xmas, but failed to make the playoffs both times this led to his sacking.

Otis

Squad IS thin. Think we can do really well this season, but I think we all have to keep our fingers very crossed we don't get injuries to key players.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Paxman II

It's about the squad depth. TM will have options through out the team. Stokes out Tuesday means Haynes can come and use that pace and sweet left foot of his.
A couple more signings and we will do well consistently which is what gets you promoted.

Evo1883

We will be beaten this season .. we will hammer teams this season ..especially the way we play .
The thing that makes me more confident than before is how solid the spine of the team is and i trust mowbray in his ability to replace players if issues arrise .
I am fully confident with the current workrate , playstyle and passion we are being served that this team will reach the playoffs .

skybluetony176

Why is stokes out?

Don't think its been confirmed yet that he's out but he had an ankle (I think) injury late on in the Milwall game. TM said after the match that it's been giving him trouble since preseason but he's been OK to play with it so is not ruling him out for Tuesday just yet. That could have changed though.

AFCCOVENTRY

My main worry is is Reda or Ricketts gets injured then we will be in trouble. At the moment they are protecting Burge who is still weak link in my opinion. Still would like to try and get Pennington back.

I think Williams is versatile to cover a number of positions in midfield.

Murphy and Tudgay will get goals and assists when they come into the team. Although I think Murphy will be in the starting line up soon enough. At the moment Rubén is playing well.

We do need that big man up front and another winger.

Mogga has done everything right so far.

Let's not get too carried away though. We are going to lose games but it's about how we bounce back and the character of the team. But it's evident to see right now how tight these group of lads are. Real team spirit in the air.

covcity4life

My main worry is is Reda or Ricketts gets injured then we will be in trouble. At the moment they are protecting Burge who is still weak link in my opinion. Still would like to try and get Pennington back.

I think Williams is versatile to cover a number of positions in midfield.

Murphy and Tudgay will get goals and assists when they come into the team. Although I think Murphy will be in the starting line up soon enough. At the moment Rubén is playing well.

We do need that big man up front and another winger.

Mogga has done everything right so far.

Let's not get too carried away though. We are going to lose games but it's about how we bounce back and the character of the team. But it's evident to see right now how tight these group of lads are. Real team spirit in the air.

Williams????

I'm drawing a blank. You mean morris?

Hobo

Wouldn't suprise me if Pennington is still on TM's shopping list.

Astute

We are not the only club to have a small squad. The advantage we have is the players waiting to come in would get into many other clubs first team.

Tudgay seems to be our reserve striker, although he might be first choice against some sides.

Users who are viewing this thread