Predicted Finish (1 Viewer)

aviles

il be happy with a top 10 finish it would be nice to have a few more players in before the Wigan and Millwall game though!

Otis

You have to remember, last season the gap between 6th and 10th was just 6 points. Doesn't take much to go from 10th-12th all the way to challenging the top 6 on the back of a couple of wins.

I am confident we will do well this season with TM at the helm and I too see no reason whatsoever why we can't beat Wigan in the opening fixture.

lifeskyblue

I'm going for 12th but with a couple more good signings/loans we could get to 6th. TMs experience might just get us to a play off place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

I'm going for 12th but with a couple more good signings/loans we could get to 6th. TMs experience might just get us to a play off place

Think you have to be confident that the loans will be quality.

torchomatic

We're gonna whup their asses.

skybluebeduff

With the current squad, we'll finish between 12th and 17th.

With the current squad, after the first 3 games, we'll be bottom.

That's the realistic side coming out of me.

We need fire power and a decent keeper.

lifeskyblue

Think you have to be confident that the loans will be quality.

In that case I'm going for a nosebleed finish of 6th...hold on we are ccfc surely we won't get a play off place! Is this the season we break the mould?

chiefdave

progress.

That's the key word. While I have no desire to stay in this division any longer than possible so long as things are moving in the right direction I'll be happy. Would rather take 2 years to get promoted but have the right structure in place to move forward than gamble everything on going up this year.

Skyblueweeman

Yes, Andy Thorn was also the 'finished article'....

Tried to forget him. Cheers.

Point still stands relevant to the post I quoted though. It's not as if we've had totally inexperienced managers on the whole, in the past 10 yrs. Yes, there's Thorn and SP but the rest were relatively experienced.

Manchester_sky_blue

That's the key word. While I have no desire to stay in this division any longer than possible so long as things are moving in the right direction I'll be happy. Would rather take 2 years to get promoted but have the right structure in place to move forward than gamble everything on going up this year.

^This

Comfortable top half finish this year and further quality additions to the squad in January and again next summer, ready for a proper promotion push next year.

armybike

Top 6. Dodgy start to the campaign but the lads will click and it'll be a top season.

However, not fretting at the last game of the season will be a bonus.

bringbackrattles

To predict where we'll end up this season is like doing the lottery you just hope for the best.I'm not too bothered in pre-season friendlies but if I was I'd say we aren't looking very good just now,but with a few decent additions we should be looking at a top half finish or even higher.Someone said to me the other day Mowbray isn't looking very happy,but he never does that's his usual manner and as long as he does the business he can be as dour as he likes !

letsallsingtogether

I always think we will end up in the top 6 so I will stick with that.

Realistically, as we are I am to scared to say, but with a couple of goalscorers who knows my previous prediction could be right....
PUSB

stupot07

More interesting would be to see where everyone thinks the other sides will finish.

You should start another 23 threads and we can all input our predictions ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm going for a 9th place (just because I like the number 9!)
Seriously though, I'd love to see them finish higher than sixth. I've waited passionately since 1970 and believe our time will come sooner rather than later! I need to see this happen before I pop my clogs!

Chipfat

12th to 17th, i like TM but just don't think we have enough depth or quality to cover injuries, suspension and form which all play a big part during a season...

4 more quality signing needed including a senior GK, 2 wide players and a goalscorer,, then that's a top 6 side if we can stay strong at back...........

mark82

Think we'll beat Wigan. Not as good as people are making out (yet). Think it's the perfect time to play them, particularly if we can get another striker in before then. I'd still like another keeper and a bit more depth (and pace) but think with right additions no reason we can't be top 6. Just look at Swindon and Chesterfield last year. Our squad is as good as theirs.

Astute

Anybody want to change their mind yet? :)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

1st............

rupert_bear

Put £20 on winning the league before today at 18/1 and going to do a league title and JPT double tomorrow, will leave the FA cup

Astute

Put £20 on winning the league before today at 18/1 and going to do a league title and JPT double tomorrow, will leave the FA cup

Put so many small bets on for us E/W to either win or finish top 4 that I have no clue how much I have on :p

Users who are viewing this thread