Predict results its crystal ball time (1 Viewer)

skyblueexile

no match so doodled mulled and came up with this final table. With City calculated at 57 thenaddeda defeat for skyblue glasses sydrome
Then thought maybe I have been too harsh/ generous soo

initial amended
City. 53. 53
Derby 48. 54
Hudd. 46. 44
Roth. 46 46
Birmingham 45. 48
Shef wed 38. 40
Wycombe. 31. 34

So its Wycombe Shef Wed plus either Rotherham or Birmingham

What do you think

Evo1883

no match so doodled mulled and came up with this final table. With City calculated at 57 thenaddeda defeat for skyblue glasses sydrome
Then thought maybe I have been too harsh/ generous soo

initial amended
City. 53. 53
Derby 48. 54
Hudd. 46. 44
Roth. 46 46
Birmingham 45. 48
Shef wed 38. 40
Wycombe. 31. 34

So its Wycombe Shef Wed plus either Rotherham or Birmingham

What do you think
I think blues will go

D

Deleted member 2477

Blackburn losing . They are still in the mix and on a dreadful run

Liquid Gold

Hope not. Good derby for us
I’d be prepared to wait a year for it while they made their way back through league one.

I’d rather Rotherham be in the division next year than blues as they’re more likely to struggle.

Sating that blues have been a mess for a while. Maybe a year out would do them good.

Magwitch1

I reckonBlackburn could be in danger,
they have a horrid fixture list ahead Have to play Sheffield, Rotherham, Huddersfield & Birmingham last match plus Norwich, Cardiff & Bournemouth and something not right there I reckon they will struggle to get 50 points.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I dont see us ending up with more than 50 points but when ive tried those predictors i do have us staying up. Given rotherham's inevitable pile up of fixtures i think they will join wycombe and wedensday in going down. Ive got us on around 47 points by the end of the season.

steve cooper

Blackburn will be ok, 3 more points and they should be safe.
I can't see both Rotherham and BHam getting past the 47 the point mark.
Wednesday & Wycombe both have too much to do now I think.

Sky Blue Harry H

I thought ' thenaddeda ' was the track you wanted the players to run out at the Ricoh, until I couldn't find it on Google.

Sky Blue Harry H

I think blues will go

I think Blues will go down IF they don't beat Bristol City (injuries and little to play for) tomorrow, In Blues favour is that they have a fully fit squad at the moment (if a bang average one). They have a run of horrible games following the Bristol City game, so on a purely selfish basis I'm hoping that Blues fail to win tomorrow, if only to ease any pressure on us.

Last edited:

Magwitch1

Just looked at Brums fixtures they are horrid Just looked at Birmingham’s remaining fixtures they are bloody horrid looking.
I reckon they have to win tomorrow or they are in the crap.

Magwitch1

Blackburn will be ok, 3 more points and they should be safe.
I can't see both Rotherham and BHam getting past the 47 the point mark.
Wednesday & Wycombe both have too much to do now I think.
Back on to Blackburn looks like Bradley Dack got a serious injury last night possible ACL that will be a big blow to them.

Covkid1968#

I thought ' thenaddeda ' was the track you wanted the players to run out at the Ricoh, until I couldn't find it on Google.
The muppets song... or is that manamana? There have certainly been times in the past we could have come out to a Muppets tune Harry?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I reckonBlackburn could be in danger,
they have a horrid fixture list ahead Have to play Sheffield, Rotherham, Huddersfield & Birmingham last match plus Norwich, Cardiff & Bournemouth and something not right there I reckon they will struggle to get 50 points.

If you fancy their chances that much they’re 150/1 to get relegated. It would take them pretty much losing every single game for the rest of the season to be relegated. It’s derby down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Im not gonna lie I havent paid much attention to football after I heard our game against Rotherham got called off but Im happy as long as we stay up

bottom 3
22. Brum
23. Sheff Weds
24. Wycombe

Top 6
1. Norwich
2. Reading
3. Watford
4. Brentford
5. Barnsley
6. Swansea

Either Watford or Barnsley to win play offs as who doesnt like an under dog story

cov donkey kick

Think we will stay up and end up around 46 pionts then kick on next year, brum have a real bad run of fixtures even Bristol City today is a toughy with no guarantee of any pionts so think they could go with Wycombe, shef we'd. But we need to fight for every piont for the rest of the season

Bugsy

Magwitch1

With the squad we now have available and looking at our remaining games I would be disappointed to only get 46 points to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread