Just watched all the goals we've conceded: who's to blame? (1 Viewer)

Torquay Sky Blue

Think we all knew from the early fuck up against Bristol how the season would pan out

Johhny Blue

We’re not making as much mistakes but we’re frustratingly still making more mistakes than you would like. They get punished at this level... we’re more so finding that out - take the Luton game. We miss easy chances - Wilson drops a bollock but Luton score. Fine lines and all that
Luton missed a lot more chances than we did

Frostie

This analysis seems to have edited out a lot of McFadzean's errors, and blamed him dwelling on the ball being caught on the player who made the pass. McFadzean is responsible for minimum 5/6 himself.

I do like McFadzean's attitude and commitment, he has had some immense games, but we need a better experienced player that is less clumsy if we can upgrade in summer (assuming we stay up)

Can't agree with that. Østigård has been good of late but over the season McFadzean has been by far our most reliable & consistent centre back.

TM8792

Bit pointless you doing this if you’re so ridiculously biased. According to you, Marosi has only been slightly to blame for one goal we’ve conceded? Utter nonsense.

The Rose own goal vs Forest - how have you missed Marosi wildly flapping off his line and missing the ball? He has caused that own goal IMO; Rose only had a split second to react once Marosi has (presumably) called for the ball and completely missed it.

torchomatic

McFazdean and Wilson are responsible for the majority of fuckups. You didn't need to watch back all the goals to realise that.

clint van damme

4 of the last 6 down to Wilson... Do people still think he's better than Marosi?

I will agree, that Marosi's confidence looked shot last time he played... but i'd still have him as first choice

I honestly believe that if we could guarantee Godden and Walkers fitness (which obviously we cant), then a new keeper is more important than a striker

D

Deleted member 2477

Stats can be made to read as the person producing them wishes to. For me Im more concerned about us not taking our chances which then puts more pressure on the defence.

Defending isnt just down to the back four and a goal keeper its a team effort just as much as scoring goals and whilst the OP has clearly taken a lot of time to do this Ill take them with a pinch of salt on how or who is to blame for conceding goals

KersleyDigs

Fucking Hyam again there. Waaaay out of position, and the pass from James was poor! Not putting that down as another McFadzean howler....

Users who are viewing this thread