Potential Play off allocations? (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

pusbccfc

Dint we give them like 3/4k for the league match. They shot themselves in the foot buy giving us a small location for today match.

Exactly this. We matched what they gave us.

I'm sure the option would have been there for 3000 if they gave it to us.

CV22SBA

Exactly this. We matched what they gave us.

I'm sure the option would have been there for 3000 if they gave it to us.
Taken from the boro forum.

According to the EFL site:-

3.3 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000). The following conditions shall apply:

Alex1987

I have 920 points and looking for an away ticket for Boro. I suspect I'll miss out which is fair enough.

However if there is anyone in the bracket who CAN get one who CAN'T go, please can you consider selling to me. I'd be happy to pay double the standard price.

Thanks

Sky Blue Pete

I have 920 points and looking for an away ticket for Boro. I suspect I'll miss out which is fair enough.

However if there is anyone in the bracket who CAN get one who CAN'T go, please can you consider selling to me. I'd be happy to pay double the standard price.

Thanks
Realised today I have 820

Boosh

Must be true but then I’ve met the last 2 owners and am in meetings regularly with all the key stakeholders involved in and around the club so that’s got to be worth a thousand you’d think

I think it should be me in your place, I’d sort the real issues out with the club such as the pre match playlist and the toilets. I’d also get Tom Grennan banned

Grendel

I think it should be me in your place, I’d sort the real issues out with the club such as the pre match playlist and the toilets. I’d also get Tom Grennan banned

Would you get Little Mix in a box?

Boosh

Would you get Little Mix in a box?

Jade and Perrie not the other one. Would have Leah Williamson, Chloe Burrows, Tasha Ghouri, Mollie King, Mimi Webb, Tilly Keeper, Emily in Paris and Sharpay from high school musical for the full 10

Users who are viewing this thread