Potential Play off allocations? (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

we only get 1/8 of the net revenue

£20 a ticket probably means an average net of vat price of around £12 per ticket - we would get £1.50
£33 a ticket is nearer £20 we would get £2.50

so a £13 difference in ticket price - we would get £1 of that
I therefore would not expect ticket prices to be so high especially with the Season ticket backlash

?

Grendel

£20 a ticket probably means an average net of vat price of around £12 per ticket - we would get £1.50

I therefore would not expect ticket prices to be so high especially with the Season ticket backlash

What backlash - we sold 1,500 on day one!

Robinshio

What backlash - we sold 1,500 on day one!
I am just reading the forums, and those in central blocks without kids- its a no brainer to sign up before Monday
There will be 13k + STHs next year, but the willy wavers are all over this and other forums

bigfatronssba

I can never figure out if it’s better or worse to be away for the second leg.

Obviously the other team then has home advantage, but equally so they will have more pressure on them

clint van damme

Though I just had a look at the Notts County playoff home game.

I don't know why but I thought it was a high attendance, turns out it was only 17k.

I know it was League Two (and absolutely pissing it down), but that seems a lot lower than I remembered!

Don't think you can blame the rain, it didn't start until about 45 minutes before kick off!
Yeah, pre game I expected a bigger crowd.

TomRad85

Mental that this time next week we could be preparing to go to another sell out game at the CBS. No time at all.
I'm with a few on here, I really think if we get in the play offs we're winning them. Completely ballsing up the next game is my biggest worry.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I'm with a few on here, I really think if we get in the play offs we're winning them. Completely ballsing up the next game is my biggest worry.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ive not mentioned this for fearing making it real but none of my predictions come true so fuck it: I think we draw, get Luton, play out two 0-0 draws and go out on penalties.

Grendel

can you share your workings on this?

Blind-Faith

Could we hope that ST holders get first refusal on tickets so we’re able to sit in our usual seats? Could be quite a mad dash for tickets in the next week 😂

Grendel

Could we hope that ST holders get first refusal on tickets so we’re able to sit in our usual seats? Could be quite a mad dash for tickets in the next week 😂

I’m sure we will get our seats

Grendel

It’s a shame if away members get some preference if we got to Wembley or I’d make the first 29,000 anyone who purchases a season ticket for next season

chiefdave

well there's been no announcements. would have thought there will be a short window for season ticket holders to claim their seat first

pusbccfc

Match the allocation and ticket prices.

£30 both games.

2-3k each side. Sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread