Potential Play off allocations? (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

I’m not counting chickens or anything like that, I’m fully aware final day could go tits up.
However, due to the short turnaround of play off semi final ties, I wonder if any arrangements have been pre agreed?

obviously if we got Luton it’d be a tiny allocation, the club should or could barter giving them more tickets at the CBS if say they gave us the whole end of that shit stand behind the goal. They used to give that to away teams in the cup.

if it was middlesboro, similar size stadiums could agree a reciprocal arrangement on numbers.
Imagine either both get a decent allocation or both get minimum within the rules.
Surely we wouldn’t give them loads and only get 2k for the second leg.

pusbccfc

Has to be 10% or minimum of 3000 for play offs.

We'd get our usual 900 at Luton and 3000 at Boro.

We will give no more than the 3000 either.

PVA

Though I just had a look at the Notts County playoff home game.

I don't know why but I thought it was a high attendance, turns out it was only 17k.

I know it was League Two (and absolutely pissing it down), but that seems a lot lower than I remembered!

bigfatronssba

I’d love to have your optimism of selling out. You may be right of course

Why would we sell out for Birmingham but not the more important game?

Covcraig@bury

If ( IF ) we get there and Luton give us 900 we should give them 900 . Same with Boro 3000 . No advantage or biases. Fill the CBS to capacity £20

bigfatronssba

If ( IF ) we get there and Luton give us 900 we should give them 900 . Same with Boro 3000 . No advantage or biases. Fill the CBS to capacity £20

It’s 10% of the non corporate capacity, so we wouldn’t get away with doing that to Luton

shmmeee

Though I just had a look at the Notts County playoff home game.

I don't know why but I thought it was a high attendance, turns out it was only 17k.

I know it was League Two (and absolutely pissing it down), but that seems a lot lower than I remembered!

So almost double the average for the season. This seasons average is about 20k, play offs would easily sell out. People keep doubting this and it keeps happening.

bigfatronssba

So almost double the average for the season. This seasons average is about 20k, play offs would easily sell out. People keep doubting this and it keeps happening.

That 17k crowd was the second biggest, normal priced crowd in the whole 8 years we were below the championship.

pusbccfc

We'd easily sell out at £33.

It should be cheaper, especially for ST holders. Even if they knocked £10 off for next year's ST holders to entice people to buy them.

hamil99

Facebook User
It will already be in place.
Tickets would go on sale on Tuesday morning. Probably on general sale by Wednesday afternoon.

Plenty of time.

I wonder if the ticket office will be ready for the amount of calls they will receive in a short space of time.

It will blow their system!!!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I can't understand how anyone can think it wouldn't sell out, and I'd be amazed if it wasn't at least £33.
I can see it being £35-40 if we get there. Nothing that says they have to price it in the same categories as league games.

SBT

Give them 3k max. Give home fans everything bar 6-9 and take any segregation out of the away section.
No segregation or gaps between fans at all. Purge-style rules apply from kick-off, all crime is legal within the confines of the stadium. First set of fans to remove the sinks from the bathroom in the opposing fans’ end and deposit them in the centre circle automatically win promotion.

bigfatronssba

pipkin73

You have to remember we don't get all the money, play-off games money is split between all the teams if i remember right. So why rip our fans off if others charge cheaper? I would see what the others charge and just match it, better to have numbers in than charge more just to give the money away to the FL and the other 3 clubs.

Grendel

You have to remember we don't get all the money, play-off games money is split between all the teams if i remember right. So why rip our fans off if others charge cheaper? I would see what the others charge and just match it, better to have numbers in than charge more just to give the money away to the FL and the other 3 clubs.

We will charge premium price as it still will make more money - it will sell out anyway

Robinshio

we only get 1/8 of the net revenue

£20 a ticket probably means an average net of vat price of around £12 per ticket - we would get £1.50
£33 a ticket is nearer £20 we would get £2.50

so a £13 difference in ticket price - we would get £1 of that
I therefore would not expect ticket prices to be so high especially with the Season ticket backlash

Users who are viewing this thread