Match Thread Portsmouth vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 20th Aug (1 Viewer)

hill83

Want half of my rum and coke?

It says 1.69 on the can but I paid 1.30.

giphy.gif

Not enough rum in those. I’ve got some knock off aldi Gin but it’s Tuesday.

fatso

Pretty predictable hysteria. Hasn't been much in this game in reality. Silly error for the 1st goal. They haven't exactly looked comfortable either, Hiwula should have done better with that chance. Long way to go in this game. We lose it, we regroup and learn from it. No need to panic.
Oh mr level headed arnt we, thank fuck we’ve got someone like you on here to stop the mass suicides!

PVA

We look very neat and tidy in possession and at times quite threatening. Fancy us to get one more.

Really poor from Marosi, poor kick and then stayed rooted to his line for the cross.

Evo1883

Only 1 stat matters and that's the score.. something we are going to struggle to do of we don't get Allen in the team and kick Westbrook out.

We've already scored today though? More a defensive problem tonight so far

Kieranp96

We've already scored today though? More a defensive problem tonight so far
No arguing that but we should of been 2 up before they even scored there first, we need chances and we are not getting them with Westbrook and Shipley in the team, Shipley is box to box Westbrook suppose to be the flair and Kelly the grafter, replace Westbrook with Allen and we will create double the chances.

fernandopartridge

That half, ifollow and the fact I’ve just gone to the fridge to be greeted with no Stella’s has put me in a right mood. Anyone up for meeting up for a fight?
Wheatsheaf car park in 5, if you can't make it you've flapped it

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Kieranp96

Emailed ifollow, with the subject saying Coventry city in it, ifollow email me back asking what club I support... Fuck sake
There fucking useless, they owe me £30 from last season after being locked out my account for nearly 3 months.

Evo1883

Emailed ifollow, with the subject saying Coventry city in it, ifollow email me back asking what club I support... Fuck sake

Let's wait until full time until we dismantle the match... We can get a better assessment then

AlansEyes

I wonder if those calling for Jobello to be subbed for not tracking back are expecting Kastaneer to be up and down the right like Paul Telfer (what a thought that is)

Evo1883

All I can say is, I won't be using the service again... Rather just listen... Well I have been just with a minute delay

Users who are viewing this thread