[POLL] How much would you be willing to pay for a ST next season? (1 Viewer)

How much? Up to...

• £300

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • £400

Votes: 116 62.7%
  • £500

Votes: 47 25.4%
  • £600

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • £700

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • £800 or more

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

thekidfromstrettoncamp

If the ticket is a concessionary ticket then only like for like should use them ie Pensioner useing a Pensioners ticket and child useing a childs ticket who is eligible to use it .No Adult useing a penioners ticket they do that all season if that were the case
As for checks there is a light inside the turnstile that lights up when a concession is used although the stewards checking seem to turn a blind eye most times.

Robinshio

Excellent on Saturday when in the north stand as well as turnstiles they had some of the doors open to let fans in with stewards with scanners
Biggest crowd but straight in

one to be applauded

NortonSkyBlue

When the mentality is to cheat the club of revenue is it any wonder a new regime is determined to eradicate this practice?
Adults using children’s or concession tickets is not supporting the club. Maybe then the match day and season tickets would be cheaper?

Saddlebrains

When the mentality is to cheat the club of revenue is it any wonder a new regime is determined to eradicate this practice?
Adults using children’s or concession tickets is not supporting the club. Maybe then the match day and season tickets would be cheaper?

Its hardly the brinx mat robbery is it?

If i want to pass my 3 ST's to friends or family members for the 2 or 3 games a season we cant make why cant i do it?

Do they want the 3 seats empty and fuck all spent at the ground?

rob9872

Using the traffic light system is on the inside. You can deny entry, but much harder to eject once inside the ground, especially as whilst one is being policed, others are all coming in and slipping the net.

SBT

If i want to pass my 3 ST's to friends or family members for the 2 or 3 games a season we cant make why cant i do it?

Relax - you obviously can pass on your unused ST. You just can’t expect to have an adult be allowed to use a kid’s ticket. It’s a totally reasonable rule.

NortonSkyBlue

The “they” you are talking about is the club you support admirably with your season tickets and with purchases at the ground and merchandise. You playing your part but others are not. Do you condone that? Do you accept that the club is entitled to protect its revenue?

Saddlebrains

The “they” you are talking about is the club you support admirably with your season tickets and with purchases at the ground and merchandise. You playing your part but others are not. Do you condone that? Do you accept that the club is entitled to protect its revenue?

Yes i do

There are some massive pisstakers that we need to clamp down on

But they also need to appreciate that if they want to throw their toys out the pram about other people using season tickets when people arent due to holidays or school etc, then them seats will be empty for them games and they'll recieve fuck all on the pie merchandise and programme front

MTK

I agree that tickets should only be used by someone in the same price category. If lots of people do that several times a season it's money lost to the club, and it's not fair people who have to buy adult tickets for friends to come because they don't have unused JSB tickets.

I think what's happening is we now have a club owner who is local and a business owner, with presumably the time and expertise to look over ticketing policy and financial information regularly with club staff and think things like......what's happening here, do we check those flashing concession lights, could we be losing money here, is it enough potential loss to make the risk of making people cross we are policing it worthwhile? SISU were too remote for that type of thinking and action I think.

I do think an easy to use online top up facility would be fantastic. Not everyone lives close enough to go to the ticket office, and if you can top up easily online, the biggest barrier to not doing it is gone.

Sky Blue Pete

Even the occasional ST passed to them for a game or 2 a season?
I think if they crack down on that then if we have Plymouth at home on a pissing down December night the attendances will take a massive pasting
Yes of course - how would you know?
it’s so easy to upgrade at the ticket office so I see no issue with stopping any person using a jsb ticket as an adult

Sky Blue Pete

People should pay the right price but did they really need to send this out when we are on the cusp of a big game?

Like others have mentioned they could use the traffic light system to catch people out rather than inconvenience everyone. Stewards also regularly send day trippers to the wrong seats causing issues in the stands where I sit.

I get we want to maximise revenue but there are so many other things wrong with the Matchday operation think it’s a bit of a cheek digging out fans.
The cheek is people not paying the right amount

Nick

Administrator

It depends if your friends are the same age as the tickets, surely?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

This sort of thing has been going on for years.

I remember people jumping over the turnstiles and getting away with out paying.

When I was about 6 or 7 Dad used to carry me over the turnstiles and getting away with not paying.

Grendel

This sort of thing has been going on for years.

I remember people jumping over the turnstiles and getting away with out paying.

When I was about 6 or 7 Dad used to carry me over the turnstiles and getting away with not paying.

Hardly makes it acceptable does it

Evo1883

£429 early birdy and £550 standard price apparently being announced today.
429 is 18 a match which , when you consider there's a 13% plus chance that that's premier league football .. is pretty fair .. I'm more concerned about the cost for my 2 kids

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

How about 'stable door' turnstiles? If a kid's ticket is used only the bottom half turns ;)

You'll Never Beat McPake

I sometimes bring my nephew (child) when my mate (adult) can't make it. So should I ask for a refund on season ticket if a child is using an adult ticket? I bet I'm not the only one does this.

Users who are viewing this thread