[POLL] How much would you be willing to pay for a ST next season? (1 Viewer)

How much? Up to...

• £300

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • £400

Votes: 116 62.7%
  • £500

Votes: 47 25.4%
  • £600

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • £700

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • £800 or more

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

CovInEssex

Say they were put on sale Monday, so no one knows what league we'd be in.

rob9872

Anything over £4-500 will absolutely kill it. If we don't go up we need to attract numbers, if we do then the marginal difference in revenue with £100m tv money isn't worth the short term gain. If anything I'd have them cheaper in Prem to pack the place out but I doubt we will.

shmmeee

Anything over £4-500 will absolutely kill it. If we don't go up we need to attract numbers, if we do then the marginal difference in revenue with £100m tv money isn't worth the short term gain. If anything I'd have them cheaper in Prem to pack the place out but I doubt we will.

Well pack the place anyway TBH.

Kingokings204

Has to start with a 3 for me even £395 and psychologically better. Release them asap while everyone wants a ticket. It’s the perfect time after beating blues Saturday

rob9872

Also guarantee a home playoff and Wembley ticket if we get there. Maybe get a few new ones sold
That's a nice idea. Could even charge an extra £100 and include the tickets, then if they don't get to Wembley a hidden premium. If they do the club will make plenty regardless. That could be early bird and then the same price without the tickets after early bird. Doubt our marketing are that forward thinking though.

fatso

If (when) we win on Saturday, they should be on sale ASAP with a guaranteed play off final ticket included in the price.
Pressuming we get to the final of course (which we will)

Nick

Administrator
There has to be a balance that it will be value for money compared to paying every week.

£400 is what they were after Early Bird last year and £17.40 a ticket.
£500 for 23 games would make it just under £22 a ticket.
£600 is £26 a ticket.

torchomatic

Got to be careful not to kill the numbers. Over charging, particularly with the cost of living, will backfire. I noticed when we were at Blackburn the other week they were advertising their prices, £379 for adults and £89 for U18s. The club know we're not going to go anywhere else, so we will have to end up paying whatever figure they decide on. I just hope they are sensible.

Ashdown

Got to be careful not to kill the numbers. Over charging, particularly with the cost of living, will backfire. I noticed when we were at Blackburn the other week they were advertising their prices, £379 for adults and £89 for U18s. The club know we're not going to go anywhere else, so we will have to end up paying whatever figure they decide on. I just hope they are sensible.
Indeed, I was looking at a list of Premiership ST prices and many of course are tiered according to area, which is probably fair enough, plus some reflect affluence of the vicinity . Make them reasonable and most will renew and many others buy one.
Let’s not price out fans who can’t merit an ST either for match tickets.

Ashdown

There should also be a system introduced next year whereby ST seats can be recirculated and sold again if seats are not going to be used. I really suspect people are tying up prime seats by buying kids seats for next to nothing and then half the time they are not being used.

letsallsingtogether

There should also be a system introduced next year whereby ST seats can be recirculated and sold again if seats are not going to be used. I really suspect people are tying up prime seats by buying kids seats for next to nothing and then half the time they are not being used.
What's wrong with that for one sell out in 10 seasons.
I'm getting one next season

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Will need a few more of you to be kind and donate a little bit of money otherwise won’t be able to help many out this year as fund is below £1,500 so far.

Hopefully when prices are set and people know what division then we may get a few more donations.

Links to nominate and donate in the pinned thread above.

Julie SBA

This years championship and PL ticket prices below.

If its announced at £550 we are top end championship or bottom of the Premier League

Season ticket prices for EFL clubs in 2022/23 (Adult prices only, some prices subject to respective 'early bird' pricing schemes)​

Championship

Birmingham City - £250 to £475
Blackburn - £429 to £529
Blackpool - £309 to £549
Bristol City - £380 to £675
Burnley - £365 to £590
Cardiff - £249 to £529
Coventry - £399
Huddersfield - £350
Hull - * Do not sell season tickets, instead fans pay between £25 and £35 per month over 12-month plan which equates to between £300 and £420
Luton - £430 to £500
Middlesbrough - £514 to £675
Millwall - £385 to £560
Norwich - Season tickets sold out and no longer for sale
Preston - £400 to £535
QPR - £235 to £640
Reading - £299 to £445
Rotherham - £380 to £460
Sheff Utd - £404 to £515
Stoke - £379 to £556
Sunderland - £390 to £498
Swansea - £345
Watford - £438 to £567
West Brom - £329 to £439
Wigan - £379 to £399

1683023881210.png

torchomatic

We have a good healthy support now. It would be madness to try and squeeze us for too much cash, especially in the current climate.

Bet they do though.

torchomatic

This years championship and PL ticket prices below.

If its announced at £550 we are top end championship or bottom of the Premier League

Season ticket prices for EFL clubs in 2022/23 (Adult prices only, some prices subject to respective 'early bird' pricing schemes)​

Championship

Birmingham City - £250 to £475
Blackburn - £429 to £529
Blackpool - £309 to £549
Bristol City - £380 to £675
Burnley - £365 to £590
Cardiff - £249 to £529
Coventry - £399
Huddersfield - £350
Hull - * Do not sell season tickets, instead fans pay between £25 and £35 per month over 12-month plan which equates to between £300 and £420
Luton - £430 to £500
Middlesbrough - £514 to £675
Millwall - £385 to £560
Norwich - Season tickets sold out and no longer for sale
Preston - £400 to £535
QPR - £235 to £640
Reading - £299 to £445
Rotherham - £380 to £460
Sheff Utd - £404 to £515
Stoke - £379 to £556
Sunderland - £390 to £498
Swansea - £345
Watford - £438 to £567
West Brom - £329 to £439
Wigan - £379 to £399

View attachment 29325

Blackburn's start at £379. They were advertising the prices during the game the other week. £89 for under 18s. Sensible pricing.

Grendel

We have a good healthy support now. It would be madness to try and squeeze us for too much cash, especially in the current climate.

Bet they do though.

I don’t think it’s going to be the 15% muted but I suspect the JSB tickets are hiked. Dump the tiered pricing as well hopefully

MTK

I can’t help thinking the JSB approach needs thinking through. There are empty seats in block 16 that are for kids who mostly don’t go. I understand not everyone wants to sit in the family zone though.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Bet they do though.

I think it's more that Doug King is looking at getting the clubs price position more in line with the market. Which is fair enough. We're not a L1 club anymore and the new prices should rightly reflect the club's position accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread