Match Thread PNE (H) 26/02 3 pm (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not too sure about dropping Fadz for Rose. Is his age just starting to tell in his recovery?

Like Maatsen at LWB ahead of Bidwell for attacking, but liked him at CAM too. Hope Waghorn and kane make more of an impact today.

Hopeful of a victory, which will probably leave me frustrated during the actual match.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Blackburn scored today. Maybe there’s hope for O’Hare
giphy.gif

JimmyHillsbeard

We had a good win away at Forest, we actually do started the season pretty well tbf but quickly went downhill and barely won from then until he was sacked

I remember the capitulation at Leicester live on Sky. Reid just stood on the touch line. I recall thinking that a manager looking to get sacked and paid off wouldn’t be doing anything different.

Liquid Gold

Reasonable lineup. Want to see something from Waghorn today though.

Suspect Kane will be told to run himself ragged for 55-60 mins and then Dabo come in. Fadz I'm a little surprised about as his leadership was so important on Tuesday but MR is obviously trying to groom Rose as the successor.

50 games for the player MR didn't even want to. Smash em Sheafy.

NorthernWisdom

I remember the capitulation at Leicester live on Sky. Reid just stood on the touch line. I recall thinking that a manager looking to get sacked and paid off wouldn’t be doing anything different.
tbf we started that season OK, and then had Davenport sold from under him, and once Malky Mackay turned us down we had no money to get any replacement in whatsoever, bar a 17yo(?) Matt Mills, and Dean Leacock.

Not all Reid's fault that season, and he got Hughes playing his best football for us, but the whole setup at that point showed how small-time we'd become.

fernandopartridge

Reasonable lineup. Want to see something from Waghorn today though.

Suspect Kane will be told to run himself ragged for 55-60 mins and then Dabo come in. Fadz I'm a little surprised about as his leadership was so important on Tuesday but MR is obviously trying to groom Rose as the successor.

50 games for the player MR didn't even want to. Smash em Sheafy.
Fadz has got or had a stomach bug I believe

Philosorapter

Going to be an interesting one this. Maybe they raise their game when playing stronger opponents, or a strong team doing not so well against weaker opponents.

Hopefully a good match to watch.

higgs

That fuckr brown always scores against us keep him quiet today hopefully

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread