Match Thread PNE (H) 26/02 3 pm (1 Viewer)

Finham

Robins

They a good team.
We controlled it
Reverse fixture my fault I didn't change it
Today we played well first half
They have legs. Don't concede alot. Big and strong.
We got fk wrong
Nil nil written all over it
We were too passive in that play
Got Fabio into a physical game as needed attacking intent.
Gyok found it hard
We were tired 2nd half. Maatsen leggy when moved to AMC
Good ball in from gus
JCS blocked his man well so Fabio could shoot
Great touch from Fabio and sublime finish
We could have won but draw feels like relief
Preston angry we celebrated. Cock heads (my words)
What a load of crap that people ran on. His words not mine!
Stay off the pitch. You have not sent the right
I am not happy with fans that ran on. Happening too much. Should not be allowed back in
Brilliant goal from a player that bangs um in for u23s
Should be proud of himself. Stride forward.
Emotional game.
Minimum we deserved was a point
Pne can complain all they want.
Big point and we move on
Didn't bring on tavares right away cos didn't want tow taken midfield and we cocneded cos of poor midfield play that put dabo in a bad position so can see why didn't put stirker on.
We didn't give up. Played out way back in
Their manager has taken offence to viveash celebrating and looking over at their dugout.
Dealt with by ref. We don't apologise. That's the end of it.
Was waiting for Clive to apologise for bad language like he usually does after the "crap" but nah, didn't bother, I reckon cos he agrees with the sentiment.

stay_up_skyblues

I didn't know we had Fabio Carvalho in our team

“Forest will be delighted with the point as they looked below par but Preston could have won by three or four on another day. “

Who the fuck wrote that artIcle 🤣

Thought we were pretty poor today and got away with one. They were a decent finisher away from a comfortable win by two or three.

Entertaining last ten minutes and fair play Tav for taking his chance. He’s earned at least 20 minutes next time out. Although unlikely V Swansea unless we need a goal as MR will surely play the box.

Preston were Preston. Shite housery of the finest, predictable order. They never change. We’d be pissed off conceding in time added on for pitch invaders but let’s have it right, they wasted plenty of time themselves.

As much as I don’t like to slate players I wouldn’t be disappointed if Waghorn didn’t feature again. Just think he’s past it now and feel for him when he physically cannot win a foot race against any oppo defender. He offers bugger all.

Johnnythespider

They have got to be the dirtiest team I've seen for a long time, the systematic fouling of O'Hare, to the point where he couldn't continue should have been punished with a red card much earlier, he's a player that doesn't go off for nothing.
We struggled to get a foothold in the game though as they are a decent Championship outfit, as Dabo was overtaken by the Preston player i was saying don't do it fanky but he brought him down when there was still a lot for him to do, poor decision, then we had the clowns running on the pitch which may well earn the club a fine, it would be nice to think the club could pass the cost on to the tossers.
Finally Shipley gets told to sit back down and Tavares enters the fray, what a strike, a strikers goal and one he will remember, nice to have a player there who wants to shoot rather than pass the buck to someone else. A well earned and very hard fought point which i would have taken at half time.

skyblue1991

“They were fantastic,” Ryan added. “They’ll get home and they’ll look at it themselves and know why because if you put six minutes up you play six minutes.

“They’ll get home and see plus eight, and they’ll be thinking well why was there eight minutes? But they were fantastic.

Because it's a minimum of 6 minutes you northern cunts.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Just seen on Ifollow, the free kick to Gyökeres was given on 5:40 into stoppage time 🤣.

Otis

“They were fantastic,” Ryan added. “They’ll get home and they’ll look at it themselves and know why because if you put six minutes up you play six minutes.

“They’ll get home and see plus eight, and they’ll be thinking well why was there eight minutes? But they were fantastic.

Because it's a minimum of 6 minutes you northern cunts.

Did he really say if you put up 6 minutes up, you play 6 minutes?

A professional football manager said that? How does he not know the rules?

🤦

skyblue1991

Did he really say if you put up 6 minutes up, you play 6 minutes?

A professional football manager said that? How does he not know the rules?

Yep, copied verbatim from the PNE website. What a bitter man

Danceswithhorses

I have a confession to make...very embarrassing 🙄
Appalled by what i'd seen after PNE has a player sent off, then Dabo's fall/rugby tackle 'gifted' them the game, i had a big baby sulk and turned my phone and ifollow stream off...unbelievable i thought - bloody robbery.
Anyway just a minute ago (20.45), i looked at the forum and was very puzzled to see that their manager was in a bit of a verbal/physical 'disagreement' with AV, and i thought...what's he got to moan about ? they'd kicked us off the park and got a last minute winner ??
Then i checked Paxman's thread called 'A very important point'...and it still took a minute or so for me to realise that we'd scored in the 98th minute....yes another late goal.
Ahhh...all the kerfuffle makes sense now...wooooooooooot 😁

Last edited:

Adge

We’ll I’ll take the point all day long. Had 0-0 written all over it until the crazy last 10 minutes or so. If you can’t win the game-don’t lose it and that was the best outcome today.

Macca

I see what you’re saying but the fact we never give up and can grind out results even when not playing at our best isn’t necessarily a bad thing

Absolutely and I guess what it does do is keep us in touch in case we do return to the early season form. I think if we can get to 70 points if gives us a chance. So maybe 5 wins 4 draws 4 losses?

Mcbean

I have a confession to make...very embarrassing 🙄
Appalled by what i'd seen after PNE has a player sent off, then Dabo's fall/rugby tackle 'gifted' them the game, i had a big baby sulk and turned my phone and ifollow steam off...unbelievable i thought - bloody robbery.
Anyway just a minute ago (20.45), i looked at the forum and was very puzzled to see that their manager was in a bit of a verbal/physical 'disagreement' with AV, and i thought...what's he got to moan about ? they'd kicked us off the park and got a last minute winner ??
Then i checked Paxman's thread called 'A very important point'...and it still took a minute or so for me to realise that we'd scored in the 98th minute....yes another late goal.
Ahhh...all the kerfuffle makes sense now...wooooooooooot 😁
🤣muppet !

Users who are viewing this thread