Match Thread PNE (H) 26/02 3 pm (6 Viewers)

stupot07

O'Hare as usual the only player looking likely to do anything mind, thought Maatsen should have done a lot better when he put him in at the byline
Agreed, Maatsen has done well to get into those positions but his final cross and ball has been really poor.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Preston are a real nothing team and we’re allowing them to come into the game. We started well and massively dropped off.

Need a lot more from the front two. Waghorn isn’t sharp yet and I’m a massive fan but Gyokeres isn’t on it today - tiredness I think.

Other than Hamer nobody has stood out, good or bad.

Allen, Dabo and Taveres on to at lest change the dynamic at some point second half.
Disagree Preston are good team.

stupot07

O'hare chose the wrong option then, passed it to Gyokeres who had 3 men on him, when he should have played Waghorn down the left

Grendel

Preston are a real nothing team and we’re allowing them to come into the game. We started well and massively dropped off.

Need a lot more from the front two. Waghorn isn’t sharp yet and I’m a massive fan but Gyokeres isn’t on it today - tiredness I think.

Other than Hamer nobody has stood out, good or bad.

Allen, Dabo and Taveres on to at lest change the dynamic at some point second half.

preston are the best team I’ve seen here that’s rubbish

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

O'hare chose the wrong option then, passed it to Gyokeres who had 3 men on him, when he should have played Waghorn down the left

Probably one of the reasons why his chances created is so high, but assists are so low.

We're going to probably need a bit more quality to get a win today.

Paul Anthony

All over us now. Feels like they're going to score any minute. Need a spell on the ball to settle down.

Johnnythespider

We're doing the Ali rope a dope here, I'm not sure we've got a sucker punch ready though

Esoterica

Well balanced team built on a solid defence.
Easy to have a solid defence with the way we're set up today. Good example of what I meant about us playing with no strikers earlier just before they hit the post. Kane crossing the ball for O Hare while our strikers are 25 yards from goal. And that wasn't a fast break with players catching up. (Not a video before you click it!)

1645891870984.png

slowpoke

We are under pressure can’t get control of the ball in midfield at all, there’s only one winner here at the moment.

Grendel

I’d get bidwell for Waghorn and get Maatsen with o hare

Users who are viewing this thread