Match Thread PNE (A) Weds 20th Oct, 7.45 (1 Viewer)

Ooh Ah

We'll be there, heading first to the Moorbrook, and if too busy, try the Princess Alice for pre-match drinks.

I'll be the huge fella singing 'Lancashire is wonderful', with a disturbingly manic stare. Just come and scream Sky Blue at me and I'll buy you a pint.

shmmeee

Think I’d go;

Moore
Hyam Fadz Rose
Kane Hamer Kelly Maatsen
O’Hare
Walker Györkeres

JAM See

We'll be there, heading first to the Moorbrook, and if too busy, try the Princess Alice for pre-match drinks.

I'll be the huge fella singing 'Lancashire is wonderful', with a disturbingly manic stare. Just come and scream Sky Blue at me and I'll buy you a pint.
I've been to Preston. 'Huge fella with a manic stare' doesn't really narrow it down. Can you wear a red carnation please, so I can claim my free pint?

JAM See

No mention of a line up that brings Jamie Allen in and plays one up front?

Moore
Dabo Hyam McFadzean Rose Maatsen
Hamer Sheaf Allen
O'Hare
Viktor if fit Walker if not.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's Preston away. We're going to lose.

3-1.

Maatsen in for Kane, Hamer in for Sheaf.

COV

If we win away at Preston we're going up. Calling it now.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Its a weird feeling feeling confident about winning at a ground which has been a complete & utter graveyard for us

..but I am 👊 F*ck it, I'm going 3-0

TomRad85

Its a weird feeling feeling confident about winning at a ground which has been a complete & utter graveyard for us

..but I am F*ck it, I'm going 3-0
I can't bring myself to feel confident but I'm not unconfident (that's defo not a word.)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Il balance it out , I'm not confident , they've taken points (not wins ) off alot of good sides at Deepdale ..

Will be harder than we think I reckon

Offhegoes

Still leaking some bad goals, but the team spirit is great, and we have some good options going forward even if Gyo's out. I think another score draw, 1-1 which I would take at a bogey ground. Then smash Derby 4-0.

Users who are viewing this thread