Match Thread PNE (A) Weds 20th Oct, 7.45 (4 Viewers)

wingy

He wouldn't be joking about it if it was serious (you would think) also no way he'd carry on playing if it was ligaments, trust me.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Just inflammation I think .
Don't know if its from impact or a rolled ankle ,the later don't normally swell up like that but more around the boot ankle line IE the side's of the ankle.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Just inflammation I think .
Don't know if its from impact or a rolled ankle ,the later don't normally swell up like that but more around the boot ankle line IE the side's of the ankle.
I rolled my ankle a couple times in the past resulting in similar swelling but instead of the inside of my ankle it was the outside of my ankle of which swelled, so Im guessing he perhaps has not rolled it

no_loyalty

A point in this one would be a good result, as our record at Deepdale is abysmal.

Philosorapter

Are you meaning a more measured assessment after ten games rather than more assumptive judgement of the first ten?

Yes, the more games played the more confidence/reliability there is that the rating is an accurate reflection of someone's playing strength.

12 games were the figure I went with a few years back for some measure of when confidence/reliability starts to kick in so I stick to it for continuity.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

A point in this one would be a good result, as our record at Deepdale is abysmal.

Derby caused them a lot of problems yesterday and really last season it was criminal that we lost up there. All about the usual-whether we take our chances and whether we give away soft goals

robbiethemole

Taking into account Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday and the size of the lump on Viks ANKLE...

Moore
Dabo Hyam McFadzean Rose Maatsen
Hamer Sheaf
O'Hare
Waghorn Walker

I'd probably put Allen in for sheaf and have him and O'Hare running at their defence, who looked very pedestrian against a very static Derby attack

jimmyhillsfanclub

Can I pay on the day (night) for this one?

....if i can make it, this will be my 12th visit to deepdale......so come on city, make it 12th time lucky ffs.

Brighton Sky Blue

How many have we sold do you know? Allocation was close to 2k but offal doesn't make any reference to POTG yet they did for Blackburn.....

I dont wanna witness my 1st ever win at deepdale bouncing around the home end on me bill....

Mine arrived very quickly, if you bought it today you’d have it in time

no_loyalty

Derby caused them a lot of problems yesterday and really last season it was criminal that we lost up there. All about the usual-whether we take our chances and whether we give away soft goals

You have to give Derby credit they haven’t been too bad this season, they have had some decent results. I fully expect us to beat them on Saturday, but I don’t think it will be that easy.

Brighton Sky Blue

You have to give Derby credit they haven’t been too bad this season, they have had some decent results. I fully expect us to beat them on Saturday, but I don’t think it will be that easy.

Caused a lot of problems shooting from distance yesterday. A different type of threat but I think one that suits our defence better

Astute

Taking into account Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday and the size of the lump on Viks ANKLE...

Moore
Dabo Hyam McFadzean Rose Maatsen
Hamer Sheaf
O'Hare
Waghorn Walker
Just explain one thing then.

If that was a picture of his ankle why is the swelling at the front of the leg and how the heck can he still walk and hasn't gone to hospital and is having x rays 🤔

andrew.roberts

He's 100% joking. That's his knee looking like it's joined to his foot, possibly taken when he was auditioning for a role in "The Hobbit ".
It's a wind up

Enviado desde mi SM-A202F mediante Tapatalk

Astute

Have you heard of these things called trousers?

I don’t know anyone can look at that picture and think it’s his knee.
Other than you can see the shape of his knee sticking out from where his shin should be. If it was an ankle injury the swelling would be mainly on the side and not a monstrosity of a swelling at the front with slim ankles. And the swelling would also be around the foot area.

Trousers? Take another look. That is unless he wears skin tight trousers that end well above the foot.

Marty

2-0 win, I'd go for a slight change in personal, I know I'll get pelted for this, but I think Kane would be the better option at RWB if Gyokeres is out. Kane already has a few assist to his name and Walker thrives on the type of balls Kane can deliver. Would bring in Hamer & Maatsen as well.

Users who are viewing this thread