Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (5 Viewers)

Quball

Completely under estimated Plymouth there by not sticking out the best 11 from the get go,

godden is about as much use a chocolate kettle

PVA

Take a point there, difficult place to go

Beat Stoke on Saturday, they're shit, and it's a great week.

Paxman II

Well deserved tbf. We gave them their goals with sloppy play, something we must stop doing. think we could have won that had we started with Sako and Wright.

SeaSeeEffCee

Really important point, we were pretty dreadful from the moment they went 2-1 up until our equaliser so to come away with anything at all is massive. Feel like tonight showed that we’re lacking quite badly in attacking and midfield depth at the moment and just how important O’Hare is to us.

steve101

Wow, fortunate there. Too many errors. Decent point in the end. Can't fault the effort. Latibeudiere led the effort. Gives it everything. Van Ewijk needs a rest.

TomRad85

Absolutely buzzing. I had my negatives ready to go so I'll stick them down anyway

Fuming with Bobby Thomas today and I usually love him.
Did Eccles find a sky blue shirt once when he came on?
Godden... say no more. Hopeless.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

You would have taken that before the match, I think people expected Plymouth to be better given there home record which is why it feels like a bit of a missed opportunity to pick up three points.

mark82

They’ve got a great home record, we had key players out. Draws not bad but thought we were the better team for large parts, certainly first half
Yeah, more because I thought Plymouth were poor tonight. They're a decent team, but the win was there for us tonight if we'd taken our chances.

Blind-Faith

Bobby Thomas the most relieved man in Plymouth right now!

it wasn’t pretty , but we take the point and run. Torp absolutely quality

Merseyskyblue

Completely under estimated Plymouth there by not sticking out the best 11 from the get go,

godden is about as much use a chocolate kettle
We didn’t underestimate them, Robins made a calculated decision to rest players, couple of injuries to key players and it’s season over

Users who are viewing this thread