Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (5 Viewers)

AiS86

I'd imagine so. He's done OK there in a couple of games.
I quite liked him in his mini cameos on the right, gives him a chance to just run at players, doesn't need as much technical skill to be cutting in like Wright does on the opposite side

pusbccfc

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Strange line-up. Not confident at this point in time but it won't be the first time this season so let's see how it goes.

Skybluedownunder

This is going to be the most lackluster forward line we will see this season having Godden AND Simms playing together!
Would have rather had Kelly in midfield than Da Silva if it is 433, unless maybe it’s Palmer in midfield and Da Silva part of the front three? Just trying to work it out in my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccfcisparks

This is going to be the most lackluster forward line we will see this season having Godden AND Simms playing together!
Would have rather had Kelly in midfield than Da Silva if it is 433, unless maybe it’s Palmer in midfield and Da Silva part of the front three? Just trying to work it out in my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d imagine it’s the same formation as usual

robins is going extra cautious on the left to nullify Whittaker

Frostie

Obviously mindful of their attacking strength down their right flank so Dasilva in front of Bidwell to offer some support.

They usually play a back 3 of late, Bali Mumba is a very good , attack minded RWB & with Whittaker on the right of a front 3 they would likely cause us problems 2v1 in that area.

fatso

We could go 442 with Simms and Godden up front and Dasilva and Palmer on the flanks.
That would mean we could go a little more direct.
That might catch Plymouth out if they've set up for the way we played against Millwall.

Jarvo87

I see it as our regular 4231
Strongest back 4, and hopefully Collins has put Sunday behind him.
Lati and Torp ahead of them
Simms (right), Palmer (central), JDS (left),
Godden.

I’m surprising calm with the line up. Can see us keeping a clean sheet, and nicking 1, perhaps 2. Torp and Godden or Simms to score.

That said, could be a s*** show and a 4-0 drubbing…..

Briles

With that lineup it’s imperative palmer has one of his untouchable evenings

Users who are viewing this thread