Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (6 Viewers)

pusbccfc

pafcprogs

A very fun read for your opening post on Pasoti. Favorite phrases include
"....beat Argyle with a late goal, scored when the ball was cut back from so far off the pitch two of the City ball boys fell out over who was closest to being given an assist."
"....using rock paper scissors to select which of them should take the penalty they had just been awarded. Haji Wright, who took the pen, threw rock, statistically the weakest choice, but most frequently played by testosterone fuelled men. In this case it defeated Callum O’Hares choice of scissors, and the battle of the sides two top scorers was settled in favour of the striker. Just as well they didn’t go for the version popularised in Big Bang Theory of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock or we could have been there all night
."

Well done then, you do this for every game?
For my sins.
Did the whole of last season and thank St Piran we got promoted and got some new teams to write about. Sadly I have to do my fourth Leeds united i. What seems like a fortnight for Saturday

all of them are in a section at the start of the forum. If you are feeling bored.

appreciate to comments.

Martw

For my sins.
Did the whole of last season and thank St Piran we got promoted and got some new teams to write about. Sadly I have to do my fourth Leeds united i. What seems like a fortnight for Saturday

all of them are in a section at the start of the forum. If you are feeling bored.

appreciate to comments.
It was a great read. well done you!!

Sky Blue Harry H

Haha - meltdown on here !! Think MR tinkered like this against Leeds. everybody slaughtered him, then remembered he was a genius again later on!

Some players need a rest - we know that - we've got a load of games coming up in quick succession. Not worth risking injury to those who might be carrying knocks or knackered. Let's wait/see what happens. Strong defence and Torp to score a 40 yard screamer. PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread