Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (7 Viewers)

Otis

Hope the weather is okay down there - been a few postponements tonight
It's always windy down here, but have to say, I bloody love the place.

I have bands coming out my earholes.

Vaccines tonight at the fabulous Lees Cliff Hall.

So much going on down here I am spoilt for choice.

What more can you ask for, the world's first music town, fabulous restaurants and bars, loads of gigs and the sea.

😍

FB_IMG_1707762798490.jpg

Otis

I have bands coming out my earholes.

What more can you ask for, the world's first music town, fabulous restaurants and bars, loads of gigs and the sea.

😍

View attachment 34027
Just no Sky Blues. 😢

Hope yo be up soon though

Hobo

Got a gig to go to in Nottingham tomorrow.
Plymouth away will be tough, they are not goal shy at home. Whittaker is second highest scorer in the Championship and has plenty of assists too.

I would be surprised if we keep a clean sheet. I would not be disappointed with a draw to be honest. Potentially Stoke away is the easier of the two fixtures.

Deity

Got a gig to go to in Nottingham tomorrow.
Plymouth away will be tough, they are not goal shy at home. Whittaker is second highest scorer in the Championship and has plenty of assists too.

I would be surprised if we keep a clean sheet. I would not be disappointed with a draw to be honest. Potentially Stoke away is the easier of the two fixtures.
We were heavily linked with Whittaker last summer … Will be interesting to see him play.

wingy

I have bands coming out my earholes

😍

View attachment 34027
Are the Govt using that old ruse again,get jabbed up?😲

SkyBlueSoul

Can see Godden getting a run out and Palmer covering O'Hare. Binks has played well enough to keep his place, wouldn't send a great message to him if Kitching comes straight back in after a red either. Lots of goals in their home matches, hopefully more for us. 3-2 City.

Collins
MvE Thomas Binks Bidwell
Eccles Torp
Saka Palmer Wright
Godden

rexo87

Collins

MVE Thomas Binks Bidwell

Torp Lati

Palmer

Saka Simms Wright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeyMoo

Stoke (20th) at home is the easier fixture to Plymouth (15th) away, yes. But we should still hope to take 3 points here, we should be able to hit them on the break. It's not a 'must-win', of course, but there are much tougher games in March/April than this one. Hold them off, hit them on the break, 0-2.

Ashdown

I would get Kitching back in with Thomas and have Wright coming in off the left from the start. Callum will be a huge loss if rumours are correct.

Matt smith

Not sure losing O'Hare makes the fixture significantly harder.

It's a loss, but it would be a hard game with or without him. Slightly more difficult yes but not the end of the world.

Be a bit more positive, I think Palmer will have more joy not occupying the same spaces as O'Hare, although not as good obviously.
Yeah I still think we have a good front 4

Big game needed from Palmer and hopefully Simms bags one tonight

SBbucks

Stoke (20th) at home is the easier fixture to Plymouth (15th) away, yes. But we should still hope to take 3 points here, we should be able to hit them on the break. It's not a 'must-win', of course, but there are much tougher games in March/April than this one. Hold them off, hit them on the break, 0-2.

Stoke at home?

SBbucks

Can see Godden getting a run out and Palmer covering O'Hare. Binks has played well enough to keep his place, wouldn't send a great message to him if Kitching comes straight back in after a red either. Lots of goals in their home matches, hopefully more for us. 3-2 City.

Collins
MvE Thomas Binks Bidwell
Eccles Torp
Saka Palmer Wright
Godden

He brought Kitching straight back in after his previous red card, there’s absolutely no reason why he won’t do it again tonight. And he should, he is the better defender.

pusbccfc

I think it could be eye-opening without O'Hare tonight.

rexo87

Massive dependence on Palmer without Ohare. 50/50 whether he has an absolute stormer or an absolute stinker. If he has a stinker we will look horribly disjointed

Matt smith

Massive dependence on Palmer without Ohare. 50/50 whether he has an absolute stormer or an absolute stinker. If he has a stinker we will look horribly disjointed

That’s Palmer for you in my opinion

he was unplayable against Wednesday, honestly unreal

then he was out of the game really against Millwall

I do get that position does come with inconsistencies

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I'm surprised nobody has floated the idea of Golden starting.

We know we need to need to rotate and Matty isn't afraid to make his voice heard if not playing.

I think MR might use a long midweek away trip as a reason to give Godden a solid 70 minutes while saving a Simms start till Saturday.
Obsessed with gold much LG? :D

StrettoBoy

We really need a win after the teams around us all won last night and I expect Sunderland to win at Huddersfield tonight.

Sadly, my prediction is a 2-2 draw. To win we need Collins and our defence to be on the top of their game. If they are then hopefully 1-2 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread