Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Playing elsewhere ! Who says so ?

ACL have just said they are not locking us out of the Ricoh.

The Ricoh is still available then. We could always play there if we're stuck.

Can we now end these endless "we are playing in Walsall threads" except for 1st April ironically.
 
'The Sky Blues entertain the Bees on Saturday, April 6 at the Ricoh Arena and you can get your tickets now!'

Posted on the offal on Monday.
 
People talking about 'The opening shots of the battle'.......................where have you been for the last 12 months. This ridiculous scenario has been rumbling on, destroying the club all season. No wonder Mark Robins got the feck out ! I've E mailed CCFC and told them I want a refund for the last 3 matches if they are not played at the Ricoh, that's what I paid for, not to play at Walsall or anywhere else.
 
People talking about 'The opening shots of the battle'.......................where have you been for the last 12 months. This ridiculous scenario has been rumbling on, destroying the club all season. No wonder Mark Robins got the feck out ! I've E mailed CCFC and told them I want a refund for the last 3 matches if they are not played at the Ricoh, that's what I paid for, not to play at Walsall or anywhere else.

Maybe you should email the football league as well....just in case SISU move the season ticket fund to another subsidiary and then put it into admin.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom