Playing at Sixfields (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Crewe was £5 a ticket and the others were not sold out and would have been 8,000 short of capacity at least without a huge away presence.

Funny you should mention the Crewe game,funny you should omit the fact that everybody charged £5 per ticket,also funny you should omit the fact that it was the JPT record for a non final game by far.

letsallsingtogether

Funny that so we'll count that one out and start again.;)

Just like last week never sold all the away end tickets to wolves because it would have been another embarrassment to this season where away fans outnumbered our "HOME side,,,oh and what was the crowd as they amended it to suit.
Funny you should mention the Crewe game,funny you should omit the fact that everybody charged £5 per ticket,also funny you should omit the fact that it was the JPT record for a non final game by far.

ccfcway

The Ricoh is too big. The atmosphere was poor most of the time. The reason Sixfields is very genteel in its atmosphere I assume is because most of the one block that ever did sing do not go.

There was one midweek game last season where I had the whole row to myself.

It was pretty dire once crowds dropped below 15,000.

Block off the top 10 rows all round with banners advertising the company who sponsor those stands. Bring the fans closer together, with the option of removing the banners for bigger games.

A simple solution ?

Users who are viewing this thread