Player ratings (3 Viewers)

cc84cov

Few harsh scores for Waghorn in here. He was ok but was no less than a 6 to be fair, seen some shocking scores for him!

Liked the look of Moore and Maatsen. Rose was class when he came on.
He was poor we looked better when he went off

Somerset Sky Blue

Jones was fine ON the ball. Yet to see him in any meaningful challenge yet.
Agreed. Forest were happy for him to have the ball on the wings and he moved it well, looking for spaces to pass into and run into. I'm hoping we will see him start to take a few players on, but I don't mind if this is in a month or so and he just gradually builds confidence and getting time on the pitch.

cc84cov

Agreed. Forest were happy for him to have the ball on the wings and he moved it well, looking for spaces to pass into and run into. I'm hoping we will see him start to take a few players on, but I don't mind if this is in a month or so and he just gradually builds confidence and getting time on the pitch.
Let’s give him time also was he ever a player who flew into tackles ?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Fair enough, ratings are about opinions.
For me, Walker was in a more central, attacking position with tighter marking, whereas jones was left in plenty of space on the wing.
I also thought walker did 'occupy' the defenders and made them work.
Definitely, my 5 was purely based on the fact I I didn’t feel that he got the chance to get into the game.

im a big Walker fan, I’d really like to see him with Waghorn or Gyokeres. I expect him to start against Northampton , ideally with another striker. I think he’s wasted on his own

Users who are viewing this thread