Piers Morgan leaves GMB (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Don't particularly like the bloke but he was just expressing an opinion on a news story. An opinion is neither right or wrong, it's called a debate.

It just seems at the moment if someone disagrees with what is portrayed as the most popular view you are seen as difficult or an arsehole.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
His opinion is not mine but he’s entitled to hold it. What he did though was walk off in a huff when someone on the show gave him a piece of his own medicine and he couldn’t handle it

That’s the issue for me

shmmeee

It’s Clarkson all over again.

- Get an offer from a new channel
- concoct a public storm out/firing
- get a bunch of flag nonces up in arms about freedom of speech
- Profit

oakey

The problem is not grifters like Morgan it's that people like shit stirrers instead of wisdom, nuance and expertise.
All so depressing.

wingy

The problem is not grifters like Morgan it's that people like shit stirrers instead of wisdom, nuance and expertise.
All so depressing.
Do the people truly want it?
Or do the moguls and players steer it that way?

Evo1883

I've just watched Sharon Osborne on American TV, being told she's supporting a racist... Forgive me... Is piers Morgan disliking meghan and letting us all know how much he dislikes meghan racist? I not sure and I don't understand how people have made that correlation without their being any racism lol.

This is partly the problem.

Yea piers is a c**t, he wasn't racist

SG21

Getting really tired of the culture war going on in the UK. You either hate or like, there's no middle ground. It's tribalist bs.

ajsccfc

I've just watched Sharon Osborne on American TV, being told she's supporting a racist... Forgive me... Is piers Morgan disliking meghan and letting us all know how much he dislikes meghan racist? I not sure and I don't understand how people have made that correlation without their being any racism lol.

Agree with this. He clearly holds a weirdly obsessive grudge against her but it's never seemed racial, more that she stopped being his friend. He turned on Trump once the unfollow button was pressed on Twitter too

Ian1779

I don’t think that this was a wise tweet... she’s almost legitimising Piers’ claim that Meghans mental health concerns were not true.... which is actually the reality of why Piers left GMB.

Grendel

The thing is with that is that people mistook somebody shouting over somebody as "really showing them".

GMB share prices crashed today - better get Ben Shephard in quickly

Nick

Administrator
GMB share prices crashed today - better get Ben Shephard in quickly

Who cares about the shares though? The bloke made a living from scaremongering and pushing negativity every morning. I have no doubt it will have affecting people's mental health over the lockdown listening to him.

I felt shit loads better not having the TV on every morning or just putting a music channel on.

Ccfcisparks

Who cares about the shares though? The bloke made a living from scaremongering and pushing negativity every morning. I have no doubt it will have affecting people's mental health over the lockdown listening to him.

I felt shit loads better not having the TV on every morning or just putting a music channel on.
Totally right. G thinks that falling GMB viewership is more valuable than getting a bigot off our TV screens.

Grendel

The owners will care especially if ratings and ad revenue plunge

Grendel

Totally right. G thinks that falling GMB viewership is more valuable than getting a bigot off our TV screens.

In what way is he a bigot exactly? I don’t like him but I think he’d be consistently obnoxious to anyone and like him or not he is interesting I suppose - I’ve never watched the programme I have to say

skybluetony176

The thing is with that is that people mistook somebody shouting over somebody as "really showing them".
I don’t know about showing them but he wouldn’t give them free reign to bullshit at a time when what the country absolutely doesn’t need is bullshit. I guess the old adage is true. You can’t bullshit a bullshitter.

Nick

Administrator
In what way is he a bigot exactly? I don’t like him but I think he’d be consistently obnoxious to anyone and like him or not he is interesting I suppose - I’ve never watched the programme I have to say
Nah its not interesting. It's just scare mongering, division, negativety.

It would be like spending 3 hours every morning with David Johnson if he's shouting stuff about ccfc. Just because he shouts at something it doesn't mean he showed them.

Obviously he was there for the division he caused.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
I don’t know about showing them but he wouldn’t give them free reign to bullshit at a time when what the country absolutely doesn’t need is bullshit. I guess the old adage is true. You can’t bullshit a bullshitter.
That's just because he shouts over people at every point.

The fact he was trying to scare everybody every day about covid while he was a fucking hypocrite anyway.

Ccfcisparks

Grendel

Nah its not interesting. It's just scare mongering, division, negativety.

It would be like spending 3 hours every morning with David Johnson if he's shouting stuff about ccfc. Just because he shouts at something it doesn't mean he showed them.

Obviously he was there for the division he caused.

He is interesting clearly and will be having million pounds contracts waived at him as we speak

Users who are viewing this thread