Piers Morgan leaves GMB (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Shame. He lost it yesterday quite a bit as well.
They'll get someone who fits the current trends to fill his boots, no doubt.

Evo1883

Shame. He lost it yesterday quite a bit as well.
They'll get someone who fits the current trends to fill his boots, no doubt.
I actually think he deserves this, I mean you don't have to like meghan, I don't particularly.. But it became obsessive and in the end he'd completely lost sight of the fact that ultimately he was on TV being watched by millions

It became cringe worthy

Sky_Blue_Daz

My opinion of him had changed during the lockdown. He’s let his personal opinions get the better of him in this case . Mind you he’ll probably rock up on sky news

Last edited:

shmmeee

100% going to end up on Talk Radio or GB News.

GMB was perfect for him, but he’ll have had a big offer and seen a chance to make the best story out of his exit. He’s an outstanding newsman ahead of everything else.

Ian1779

100% going to end up on Talk Radio or GB News.

GMB was perfect for him, but he’ll have had a big offer and seen a chance to make the best story out of his exit. He’s an outstanding newsman ahead of everything else.
I think he should sit down for a tell all interview with Oprah. He can even ask if he can sniff Meghan’s chair.

Seamus1

I liked how he would hold the politicians to account, and don’t think he should have left/been made to leave GMB. However, I found it rather hypocritical how, 24 hours after a tirade against Harry and Meghan and the day after he had a column published in a (sadly) leading UK press publication, he walked off after somebody held a mirror up to him for 30 seconds

clint van damme

I liked how he would hold the politicians to account, and don’t think he should have left/been made to leave GMB. However, I found it rather hypocritical how, 24 hours after a tirade against Harry and Meghan and the day after he had a column published in a (sadly) leading UK press publication, he walked off after somebody held a mirror up to him for 30 seconds

It was either staged or like most gammon who bang on about wokeness and snowflakes when push comes to shove they've got skin thinner that a bats eyelid.
My money's on the former.

Alkhen

Horrible slug of a man. Would be happy if I watched GMB but sod watching morning TV

Grendel

Lower than a snakes belly and should only be remembered for being a phone hacking piece of shit

Was popular on here for a while - I never watch good morning Britain but I’m sure ratings and advertising revenue will escalate now we have Suzzanah Reid Ben Sephard and the weatherman who was on dancing on ice. It sounds really edgy - oh and Lorraine Kelly

Ccfcisparks

Was popular on here for a while - I never watch good morning Britain but I’m sure ratings and advertising revenue will escalate now we have Suzzanah Reid Ben Sephard and the weatherman who was on dancing on ice. It sounds really edgy - oh and Lorraine Kelly
G I don’t really care about GMB. I just do not want anymore attention on Piers Morgan. The public really easily forgets some of the shameful things he has done in the past.

Reactions: vow

Sky Blue Pete

Ultimate bully . Someone gave him a taste of what he gives out and he ran off. Total knob

Grendel

G I don’t really care about GMB. I just do not want anymore attention on Piers Morgan. The public really easily forgets some of the shameful things he has done in the past.

He’s watchable and people want to watch him

Grendel

But is he or is he not a piece of shit?

Well when he was holding the government to account it seems not.

I’ve never in truth really watched him but antagonist journalists are more fun than placid sycophants

skyblue1991

Don't particularly like the bloke but he was just expressing an opinion on a news story. An opinion is neither right or wrong, it's called a debate.

It just seems at the moment if someone disagrees with what is portrayed as the most popular view you are seen as difficult or an arsehole.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

SG21

Don't particularly like the bloke but he was just expressing an opinion on a news story. An opinion is neither right or wrong, it's called a debate.

It just seems at the moment if someone disagrees with what is portrayed as the most popular view you are seen as difficult or an arsehole.

It's a bit more then that in this case. Piers was practically obsessed with Megan and bashed her every chance he got all because she wanted nothing to do with him. They were friends at one point apparently, but she decided to cut him loose and Piers has been a baby about it.

Nick

Administrator

Bit more than an opinion. It's constant.

People have taken "constantly shout over" as holding to account.

NorthernWisdom

It's pretty crass and insensitive to suggest you don't believe somebody who expresses that they have felt suicidal. It's also the kind of opinion that moves people beyond feelings to actions. It's doubling down when you express that opinion as a national TV figure.

At best it shows him a git without empathy and at worst, a sleazy loon with zero compassion. Despite that, if he hadn't stomped out he'd have probably ridden it out - that certainly looks manufactured.

Even if you have doubts, you give somebody expressing those thoughts a voice and hear them, not shut them down.

clint van damme

He stormed off because someone expressed a contrary opinion to him. No one forced him to.
Though I still think it was staged

Users who are viewing this thread