phone in show tonight on c&w @ 5.30 (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Is he fuck. He sounds a right wanker. And don't make the obvious reply.
FFS I can't make the usual reply.

Bastard Bastard Bastard have to agree.....

letsallsingtogether

It is also funny they get ignored because they are in the 1%, then it goes back to holding up a piece of paper on a certain time or something or a Boycott because that is what everybody shouting and getting angry says.

I said that it should be focused about SISU, focusing on where they invest, who they invest with, speak to people in their world if anybody knows them. Pretty much what AFC posted the other day :)

I am pretty sure you agree with me when I say that a Boycott of an already 2/3 empty ground doesn't do much and won't achieve anything but I get abused for saying it.

People are focusing on the only mission being to get SISU out, the focus should be to get somebody good in and we live happily ever after! If there is somebody else lurking about, let us know their plans, what do they want to do? Everybody will be on board with that, I have said over and over I certainly will be.
Never agreed with boycotting unless it was shitfields.
But what really gets me is when people say by having a go at sisu you are having a go at the club.
We all know the difference. trouble is you hurt the ones you love.
Our problem is that, we will have nothing to love if we are not careful so need to turn up the pressure.
The passion of our fans is dying we have been squeezed too hard, it is time to explode.

Captain Dart

John Sillett you absolute fucking legend God Bless ya mate. got me in tears here.

I got quite emotional listening to Snoz pouring his heart out.
I wonder if Timothy or Joy have an emotional response to anything?

ccfcway

I got quite emotional listening to Snoz pouring his heart out.
I wonder if Timothy or Joy have an emotional response to anything?

TM was pretty enotional when they lost that court case and he was talking about it being appeals in front of 3 senior judges

Nick

Administrator
But what really gets me is when people say by having a go at sisu you are having a go at the club.
Our problem is that, we will have nothing to love if we are not careful so need to turn up the pressure.
The passion of our fans is dying we have been squeezed too hard, it is time to explode.

What I mean by having at SISU is by having a go at them via the club, I know you don't boycott personally but that sort of thing is aimed at the club to get to SISU.

I couldn't give 2 shits if you were a financial expert and went into their world and completely tore them a new arsehole and they all had to live on pot noodles for the rest of their lives as long as it wasn't at CCFC.

If there was somebody wanting to takeover the club and they had a good plan and everything was going to be about football again then I think most would be behind it. I'd certainly be straight behind it.

I just wish we could only argue about Michael Doyle's wages again.

Nick

Administrator
tbf, I had a go on GMK at those who supported them.

(Partly because I was a moron who didn't understand good business sense, mind ;))

Yes, which is even funnier when you and LS and others who were also against them get hinted at as being SISU lovers because you aren't going batshit mental about it.

dongonzalos

What I mean by having at SISU is by having a go at them via the club, I know you don't boycott personally but that sort of thing is aimed at the club to get to SISU.

I couldn't give 2 shits if you were a financial expert and went into their world and completely tore them a new arsehole and they all had to live on pot noodles for the rest of their lives as long as it wasn't at CCFC.

If there was somebody wanting to takeover the club and they had a good plan and everything was going to be about football again then I think most would be behind it. I'd certainly be straight behind it.

I just wish we could only argue about Michael Doyle's wages again.

Was he paid?

ceetee

But a boycott doesn't have a go at SISU directly. it damages the club in the vain hope that SISU will care. Everyone surely knows that they don't otherwise why are we protesting.

georgehudson

there is absolutely no division in the ranks,
imho, the real CCFC fans despise sisu / otium, or whichever name they wish to use,
LEAVE NOW & TAKE YOUR CRONIES WITH YOU

SkyBlueSid

where's the devout christian, surely she should give her views on the current plight ?
& what about the ban man fisher ?
That explains a lot. Never trust a christian - their whole life is based on believing lies. Virgin birth, coming back from the dead, water into wine......seriously! The club is being run by a deluded bitch so no wonder we're up shit creek.

Users who are viewing this thread