phone in show tonight on c&w @ 5.30 (1 Viewer)

georgehudson

ref the resignation of TM, might be interesting, in between the excessive travel bulletins that is

ccfcway

Keys on cwr now

"SISU have killed us, RIP sky blues"

"We were lucky to have TM. Working not with one, but with 2 hands tied behind our back"

"Even at this stage of the season, I'd say we are in league 2 next season"

"Its a shame for this terrific set of supporters"

"If you gave me the keys to a box with the golden share in it, I would walk back from Qatar to open it"

"I don't know what it is that SISU want"

"there is nothing left to sell, just walk and give us our football club back"

georgehudson

fair enough keysie,
TF might want to slam an injunction of you, cause 'they batter people in court'
on that subject WHY is he still stinking the place out ? imho, that is

Grendel

fair enough keysie,
TF might want to slam an injunction of you, cause 'they batter people in court'
on that subject WHY is he still stinking the place out ? imho, that is

Keys is an arsehole

Grendel

Kingokings204

It starts at 17.10 if anyone wants to listen to it again. Keys was very good. Very passionate and very honest.

He says just go. He doesn't know like we all don't want sisu want? This is the main problem. Once we know what sisu want we can do something.

He says we are dead and we have no hope. He mentioned league 2 for next year. He spoke very well and very clear.

Main thing is for sisu to come out and tell us what they want. None of us know. Once we do we can progress.

clint van damme

It starts at 17.10 if anyone wants to listen to it again. Keys was very good. Very passionate and very honest.

He says just go. He doesn't know like we all don't want sisu want? This is the main problem. Once we know what sisu want we can do something.

He says we are dead and we have no hope. He mentioned league 2 for next year. He spoke very well and very clear.

Main thing is for sisu to come out and tell us what they want. None of us know. Once we do we can progress.
I know what they want, in the region of 60m for something that's worth fuck all,

Grendel

hang on ccfcway schnoz is on, emphasizing the mistakes made by sisu,
another to sign the petition,
in the opinion of thousands TF, time to fall on your sword

On here Sillett was previously slaughtered as drunk, senile and a sisu puppet by the nopm mob

Users who are viewing this thread