phone in show tonight on c&w @ 5.30 (1 Viewer)

georgehudson

i was visiting a home today where there are mental health problems,
some with tourettes, one of the carers a sky blues fan, was saying, you have to remain passively neutral in these situations,
somewhere though they have a grasp of reality in their make up,
we spoke about the CCFC plight,
i was just typing this & nigel comes on, on the same subject,
Tim Fisher for manager !!!

Happy_Martian

Reading BBC news today, they focussed on the protests against "Otium". SISU wasn't mentioned at all. I'm hoping this doesn't downgrade our displeasure with different parts of the club structure being highlighted, rather than concentration on the big evil.

dongonzalos

oh more travel news, no-one wants,
ffs Jonathan Strange is on now, chair of the scg,
reasons for our decline, 1-inflation in the footballing economy &
2-changes in the transfer rules,
sorry mr strange, imho, you are about as much use as a chocolate teapot

Where have we heard these words before?
I take it the other clubs are exempt from the football economy and changes to transfer rules.
Simple reason for our decline. Owners who cannot afford to own us but won't let us go for some reason

letsallsingtogether

Reading BBC news today, they focussed on the protests against "Otium". SISU wasn't mentioned at all. I'm hoping this doesn't downgrade our displeasure with different parts of the club structure being highlighted, rather than concentration on the big evil.
Need to change our tact and protest about Sappalla she hates publicity.

letsallsingtogether

I take it the other clubs are exempt from the football economy and changes to transfer rules.
Simple reason for our decline. Owners who cannot afford to own us but won't let us go for some reason
Just what I thought brought it in just to get at the City.......wankers

Nick

Administrator

Every other club in our league has massive budgets and the manager can buy whoever they want it seems so it probably doesn't make much difference.

dongonzalos

Every other club in our league has massive budgets and the manager can buy whoever they want it seems so it probably doesn't make much difference.

They must do if they are not affected by the change in the transfer rules and the increase in the cost football economy.
These factors must have screwed us over the last 8 years and screwed every manager we have had as well.
We have been very unlucky in the manager front haven't we?

italiahorse

.... and every other club in the league starts with a totally different team every year.
Grow some balls tell Sisu to fcuk off and make it a sticky.

letsallsingtogether

Nick we were lucky with a couple of players last year.
Looks like our luck has run out players have seen the shit here and don't want to come.
Just need to listen at what comes out of the training ground to know that.

Nick

Administrator
Funny people suggest but do fuck all.

It is also funny they get ignored because they are in the 1%, then it goes back to holding up a piece of paper on a certain time or something or a Boycott because that is what everybody shouting and getting angry says.

I said that it should be focused about SISU, focusing on where they invest, who they invest with, speak to people in their world if anybody knows them. Pretty much what AFC posted the other day :)

I am pretty sure you agree with me when I say that a Boycott of an already 2/3 empty ground doesn't do much and won't achieve anything but I get abused for saying it.

People are focusing on the only mission being to get SISU out, the focus should be to get somebody good in and we live happily ever after! If there is somebody else lurking about, let us know their plans, what do they want to do? Everybody will be on board with that, I have said over and over I certainly will be.

Nick

Administrator
.... and every other club in the league starts with a totally different team every year.
Grow some balls tell Sisu to fcuk off and make it a sticky.

It is almost like Mowbray didn't give Walsall as an example earlier.

The sooner we get to grips with the fact we are a league 1 club we can start to realise, if the fans took over CCFC tomorrow they would pretty much have to run it the same financially so it would need a good league 1 manager. Finance wise the fans would have to run it break even, the difference would be communication. We still wouldn't be able to compete with Championship teams.

Grendel

Jeff on the phone in - proof that the CET website posters actually exist

italiahorse

Especially the ones who make gifs and shouting at others to support them, they are the worst.
Most supported them when they took over and saved us from the abyss of administration.
Oh how I wish we had taken administration as it seems an easy option now.

covmark

Especially the ones who make gifs and shouting at others to support them, they are the worst.
Absolutely, and now we have the very same tosspot having a go at anyone who isn't frothing at the mouth. You couldn't make this shit up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread