Petition SISU to sell the club (5 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Of course it's symbolic, but I have no problem with saying SISU OUT occasionally... especially from the comfort of my living room ;)

Shame all these petition sites spam you to buggery after signing it, mind!

Save the dolphins
Stop the dogs in china from being eaten

lifeskyblue

Signed. We need something to happen. Not sure this will be the catalyst but at least it will give some indication of strength of feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavan O'Doherty

And your blind love of Sisu stops you from seeing what the majority see, if they stay nothing will be left apart from you and few others with a dog at coundon park... Don't want to sign it fine. But for fucking once, can we all stand together even be together on here to show that we care and all want the same for our club, be proud of it again. This is a club that has allowed us to laugh, cheer and even cry with happiness and sadness. Its dying a slow death under these owners, ill admit helped by others involved that have made it impossible for them to go down any avenue or rd other than to sink the club.

I will not reply as i want this to be about us sticking together and showing that the club means something more than cheering on the boys which in my opinion will not last long under its current status.
Well said

Chipfat

There isn't.

The disagreement is more on what after and how effective it is.

Pretty sure if there was a "send your £10 here and SISU will go away and we will have a normal football club" then there wouldn't be many not sending it.

Its come to the point though Nick where if they dont go, we will not have to worry about whats after, because we will have nothing left to save. To swim you have to take the plunge into the unknown, that at the minute is the only hope the club gives me.

Nick

Administrator
And your blind love of Sisu stops you from seeing what the majority see, if they stay nothing will be left apart from you and few others with a dog at coundon park... Don't want to sign it fine. But for fucking once, can we all stand together even be together on here to show that we care and all want the same for our club, be proud of it again. This is a club that has allowed us to laugh, cheer and even cry with happiness and sadness. Its dying a slow death under these owners, ill admit helped by others involved that have made it impossible for them to go down any avenue or rd other than to sink the club.

I will not reply as i want this to be about us sticking together and showing that the club means something more than cheering on the boys which in my opinion will not last long under its current status.

The thing is nobody does have blind love for SISU.

Are many saying the minute SISU go is the minute they stop supporting? Whereas people keep saying they would close the club / liquidate etc to get rid of them.

NorthernWisdom

Its come to the point though Nick where if they dont go, we will not have to worry about whats after, because we will have nothing left to save. To swim you have to take the plunge into the unknown, that at the minute is the only hope the club gives me.

Can I ask a polite favour?

Much as you replied to ack, can we stop this thread descending into the 'what would happen next' game?

I've just bit my tongue (erm, typing fingers?) in a desperate attempt to resist replying to this post with future scenarios so... meet me halfway, eh? ;)

skybluebeduff

Of course it's symbolic, but I have no problem with saying SISU OUT occasionally... especially from the comfort of my living room ;)

Shame all these petition sites spam you to buggery after signing it, mind!
AdBlockPlus ;)

The petition had 2 options underneath the "sign petition" button to stop emails e.c.t.

SkyBlueZack

Blind love of SISU? Nope. I wasn't quoting you, not sure why you're getting on your high horse. I assume you agree with the poster I was quoting then? That you would see the club go under if it meant being rid of SISU? That in my opinion is not the answer. That in my opinion only gives the other parties and SISU free reign to do what they want.

Chipfat

I've just bit my tongue (erm, typing fingers?) in a desperate attempt to resist replying to this post with future scenarios so... meet me halfway, eh? ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya, halfway is a better than an opposite stand!!!!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

This isn't even up for argument.

Love the club, sign the petition. It will die if SISU stay.

Comments that are negative or provocative are not needed now.

As coop said, let's also pick a fixture (if it's not been done) and fill the Ricoh, putting us and our potential in the shop window

Time to stick together.

covmark

Signed. Probably won't make a farts worth of difference.
Nearly 4000 now.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

oucho

clint van damme

Signed. Probably won't make a farts worth of difference.
Nearly 4000 now.

even if it just encourages them communicate with the fans about everything that's been going on it would be something, the current state of affairs is intolerable.

Lord_Nampil

what will the petition result in?? if theres no outcome why sign it?? to me this is evidence for the MPs to spout there stuff in a few weeks....

covmark

even if it just encourages them communicate with the fans about everything that's been going on it would be something, the current state of affairs is intolerable.
Can't disagree with any of this.

I'm with a couple of others as well though. Why now? Things have been shit for a long time.

Kingokings204

Wouldn't the best option be for us as fans to club together and put an offer in to SISU and buy the club?

Not really. We first need to know what sisu want as someone said earlier you can't make an offer if it's not for sale as such. Even then we as fans aren't sustainable long term especially.

What we need is to find out how much they want and on what Terms?

Users who are viewing this thread