Petition SISU to sell the club (3 Viewers)

coop

Signed time to all stick together fill the ricoh for one game and all let our feelings be none at half time.

stupot07

Yet another thread where you mention Wasps when it has nothing to with them.
Academy has gone nowhere yet.
Not really, I've signed the petition, just commenting that its a shame the CT didn't do anything about the other 2 situations, which is a fair point i think. I don't want to derail this thread, so will leave it there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chinamans view

All the people that went to the cup final and then lined the streets of Coventry need to sign this , that might then make the board take some notice

skyblue1991

Signed.

Wish the same effort went into stopping Wasps buying the Ricoh and the problems with the academy.

Still, I expect nothing less from the CT and Simple Simon.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

For Gods sake do give some credit to the Telegraph for finally seeing the light.
Too little too late in my opinion.

As I said I have signed it and I hope something gets down but the the CT should've done this and more about 3.5 years ago.

SkyblueBazza

Doubt anything will come of this. Only Governments & shareholders/owners (upon receipt of an acceptable offer) can do that...but signed anyhow

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Tonylinc

Too little too late in my opinion.

As I said I have signed it and I hope something gets down but the the CT should've done this and more about 3.5 years ago.

OK fair comment but at least they are now up to speed.

Otis

Will sign it, but sell to who?

If there is genuine interest out there then fair enough, but do we know for certain that, that is the case?

matesx

Signed and shared.

Don't know if anyone wants to buy us but id rather go under now than live with this never ending nightmare under SISU.

Nick

Administrator
They won't be banning them from games.

I'd guess it is more of the access to Ryton etc.

stupot07

Why wouldn't it?

Seriously, if it doesn't get 100k signatures something's wrong.

Fuck the rest, we can argue to boring death on whichever thread we want, but there's fuck all people who'd be for SISU IN you'd hope.
It should get 100k cov fan signatures, without needing to get fans from other clubs to sign it. That would amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
but there's fuck all people who'd be for SISU IN you'd hope.

There isn't.

The disagreement is more on what after and how effective it is.

Pretty sure if there was a "send your £10 here and SISU will go away and we will have a normal football club" then there wouldn't be many not sending it.

Colin Steins Smile

Why wouldn't it?

Seriously, if it doesn't get 100k signatures something's wrong.

Fuck the rest, we can argue to boring death on whichever thread we want, but there's fuck all people who'd be for SISU IN you'd hope.
Signed - Not sure that anyone would want to buy us, given the current state of the business structure!

Chipfat

Your hatred for sisu is such that you would rather see the club you love go under. Strange.

And your blind love of Sisu stops you from seeing what the majority see, if they stay nothing will be left apart from you and few others with a dog at coundon park... Don't want to sign it fine. But for fucking once, can we all stand together even be together on here to show that we care and all want the same for our club, be proud of it again. This is a club that has allowed us to laugh, cheer and even cry with happiness and sadness. Its dying a slow death under these owners, ill admit helped by others involved that have made it impossible for them to go down any avenue or rd other than to sink the club.

I will not reply as i want this to be about us sticking together and showing that the club means something more than cheering on the boys which in my opinion will not last long under its current status.

Users who are viewing this thread