Peterborough (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Great come back. Never seen it coming and I'd have been happy to scrape a point! Why are our players so inconsistent though? Murphy, great last week. Today, mostly out the game (great play in the lead up to the goal though ;) ). Kent. Poor last week, one of the game changers for us second half. OBrien, comes close to being our MOTM. Another who changed our shape and game.

Mowbray is something else! Ballsy, willing to change it when it needs it!

PUSB

chiefdave

A win on Tuesday and we're right up there. That would put us on 31 with Gillingham with Burton and Walsall on 32.

Gazolba

Obviously there is a reason we are unbeaten at home. I'm not sure what the reason is, but there must be one. TM probably.

Grendel

Great come back. Never seen it coming and I'd have been happy to scrape a point! Why are our players so inconsistent though? Murphy, great last week. Today, mostly out the game (great play in the lead up to the goal though ;) ). Kent. Poor last week, one of the game changers for us second half. OBrien, comes close to being our MOTM. Another who changed our shape and game.

Mowbray is something else! Ballsy, willing to change it when it needs it!

PUSB

Mowbray got it badly wrong in the first half.

Gazolba

Mowbray got it badly wrong in the first half.

I wonder how much notice he had of Cole's unavailability. Maybe he had to switch things around at the last minute.

Chipfat

The good thing with having Kent, Reuben, Murphy, Armstrong and Maddison in the squad, is they will never have great games all the time but at any given point or any given game they can do something that makes a massive difference in L1 football. All have quality and with TM experience he will switch in and out as well as put old heads around them, quality in L1 is a difference between draws and wins, we are lucky to have potentially 5 without the Fleck and Cole who also have the same traits..

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

As a side note, off the top of my head we've beaten Peterborough 3-2 the last 3 games at the Ricoh and 4-2 at Northampton. Funny isn't it.

covcity4life

Wow what a second half lost my voice

Phillips was a different player second half. Job was brilliant and Fleck,vincelot and Armstrong motm for me.

Fisrplay Murphy. Shit all gsme but mowbray kept him.on and he made the 2 big assists. The first 1 qas truly special

Hugged my oldest friends dad for the winner
Come full circle as he was thr one who persuaded my Asian parentsto let me go to a game aged 10 when they though footy was all hooliganism.

Today was a good day!

SkyBlue_Bear83

12 points from the last 6 now, great form. Hopefully we can continue the unbeaten run on Tuesday.

Mowbray for October manager of the month?

covcity4life

12 points from the last 6 now, great form. Hopefully we can continue the unbeaten run on Tuesday.

Mowbray for October manager of the month?

It was bad form last week according to shirt sighted moaners lol

P.s my prediction was right heheheheh

D

Deleted member 2477

Tuesday is our game in hand a win will put us 1 point off top and open a gap below. Most important game so far this season

Users who are viewing this thread