Peterborough (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

DazzleTommyDazzle

I was in G but I'm all over the place. I'm the guy screaming at the ref and being completely bias. But I think that's the crowds job. Make the place intimidating. Not to our own players.

Agree entirely.

Their keeper would not have been booked yesterday without the barracking he (and the ref) was getting for his time wasting.

It shouldn't make a difference - but it does!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

He let a lot go.

In the first half their left back was constantly and blatantly blocking Lamieras off the ball. This was right in front of the Linesman.

How he kept getting away with it.......?????

He gave both sides free kicks that were never there then didn't give a few blantantly obvious ones.

The inconsistencies of referees never fails to baffle me!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yep. The stats only tell half the story, if they'd have scored that and gone 3-0 up sit would have been game over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Always said the match would be decided by which side could be more clinical

stupot07

I liked the look of Jermaine Anderson for them, only 19 but looks like the complete midfielder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I liked the look of Jermaine Anderson for them, only 19 but looks like the complete midfielder.

Number 15!?

Made Stokes & Murphys life hell in the first half & scored there first?

He's 19!!??

James Smith

The 3rd was pure class by Armstrong.

Having watched the C5 highlights I agree with you. It would be great to hang on to him for longer.

James Smith

They loved to fake a head injury to instantly stop the game didn't they? Amazing after how being so dazed and injured they can suddenly run into action when they are on the attack. They should be booked straight away.

Yeah it really bugs me that players can make something out of nothing and disrupt the game. How often do players have a leg injury that having seen them limp off within seconds of reaching the touchline becomes magically better.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Was pretty cynical. The first guy held his arms to suggest he was unconscious, bit sick really! The one with their centre back and vincelot was bang out of order and I felt sorry for the ref. No one deserves a serious head injury but they make the likelihood of crying wolf on another occasion more likely by playing silly games! I was incensed mainly cause I'm reading fabrice muamba's book and I was concerned for the first guy and the way he fell and held himself and felt betrayed when he was taking the piss

lifeskyblue

Was pretty cynical. The first guy held his arms to suggest he was unconscious, bit sick really! The one with their centre back and vincelot was bang out of order and I felt sorry for the ref. No one deserves a serious head injury but they make the likelihood of crying wolf on another occasion more likely by playing silly games! I was incensed mainly cause I'm reading fabrice muamba's book and I was concerned for the first guy and the way he fell and held himself and felt betrayed when he was taking the piss

Like you at the time the guy went down I was really worried due to the way a couple of posh players reacted and that influenced the ref. He didn't seem to move for half a minute and I felt conned when he then was quickly up n running around. It is about time the FA took real action against those who con the ref and spoil the spectacle for fans. Perhaps if a player stays down for more than 20seconds he should leave the field for 5minutes. I know this disadvantages the genuinely injured but something has to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluelee

He let a lot go.

In the first half their left back was constantly and blatantly blocking Lamieras off the ball. This was right in front of the Linesman.

How he kept getting away with it.......?????

Lameiras probably got short shrift from the ref after the ridiculous dive he did right under his nose.

Users who are viewing this thread