Match Thread Peterborough (H) Fri 24th Sept 7.45 ko (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Sky_Blue_Daz

Hamer is due a goal I reckon he’ll score tomorrow. City to win 4-1

Londonccfcfan

JCS went off with concussion. I thought there was a minimum certain day protocol ? But reading between the lines its still possible he can play? Dont get it.

edgy

I've just refreshed my FA First Aid certificate. If JCS plays then the medical staff must've ruled out concussion.

If he did suffer concussion, it's 19 days before returning to "play"

edgy

In fact, clubs considered to have an "Enhanced Care Setting" (ie, the majority of higher level professional clubs) the period is shortened to a minimum of 6 days.

Londonccfcfan

In fact, clubs considered to have an "Enhanced Care Setting" (ie, the majority of higher level professional clubs) the period is shortened to a minimum of 6 days.
Ah ok i get it. Just couldnt get my head around mixed messeges. Hopefully hes fit then.

edgy

Just read this from Robins on JCS:

"

The Chelsea loan signing was forced off injured just after the hour at The Den after a clash of heads.

Michael Rose replaced the left-sided centre-back for the remainder of the match and will be on standby for Friday night's CBS Arena clash with Peterborough United as Clarke-Salter is monitored this week.

It was concussion," confirmed Robins.

"He is continuing his protocols so we just have to wait and see. We will work through that process and then I will be told when he can join back in again.”

So he sustained it on Saturday afternoon. So 6 days on takes us to Friday - he would be cleared to play providing there were no continuing symptoms throughout the week. That said he won't have trained much, is at all this week. I doubt he'll play to be honest.

Sky Blue Harry H

Anybody reckon Posh already know, but aren't letting the cat out of the bag so as to try and affect our preparations? That said do the EFL make an announcement on it?

Bugsy

Brighton Sky Blue

Y

Only read the first page but seems like most of their fans are predicting a draw. I'd be really hoping for a Cov win here, but given our stellar early form, history suggests it's time to be brought down with a bump...

100% home record for us, they’re winless on the road. Written in the stars

Users who are viewing this thread