Match Thread Peterborough (H) Fri 24th Sept 7.45 ko (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Sky Blue Harry H

Yep apparently they are gonna play Idris Kanu up top

I've seen Szmodics touted as starting up front, with Taylor and Dembele alongside. If nothing else I'll be royally p*ssed if they score from a header.

Gint11

If we play the way we have so far, I think we’ll give these a thumping. 3-0

As long as we play with our usual intensity.

no_loyalty

We’re bang in form, Peterborough away form is hideous, Back in Cov, fans back, Friday night under the lights, their striker suspended, big crowd expected.

0-1.

Connor Coventry scoring a last minute winner off his left arse cheek.

Bugsy

Connor Coventry scoring a last minute winner off his left arse cheek.

No. Loyalty

3-0 skyblues and TOP OF THE LEAGUE we go....PUSB

jordan210

I could have sworn this game was on Sky but looks like it isn't.

Positive with that hopefully healthy crowd numbers

Liquid Gold

I've never been so confident going into a game which invariably means we'll be battered. Please don't happen this time.

Win this and Baggies lose or draw with QPR and we go into the weekend top of the league.

SkyBlueMatt

Home & Away form / Missing Strikers / historical win record in Cov.

Everything points to "one of those games" but screw that. I'm going against my gut and going in confident, we'll win this!

3-1 Gyokeres (14) , O'Hare (78), Waghorn (89)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Put it on the pre match routine thread, but the people I usually go with aren’t tonight so I’ve persuaded my partner to come.

She’s not a fan of football, but I promised she’d enjoy the atmosphere and even get into the game as we play some exciting stuff.

So potentially another curse to add to the other omens that we’ll lose tonight, and end with a toxic atmosphere!

Liquid Gold

The thing that worries me is that it should be such a nailed on home win because of all the reasons (our form, their form, their record, their missing strikers, our on form strikers, their keeper, our defence) that it might end up like a cup tie and them going all out for the upset.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Police telling fans NO left turn when leaving the Arena tonight, what's that all about.

Users who are viewing this thread