Match Thread Peterborough away (3 Viewers)

stupot07

Shipley must be playing left wingback today. 1 defender and 3 strikers on the benchn

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

WTF has happened to the Swede? Should never go on international duty ever again

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I can't understand why vik isn't being played. He isn't gonna get bk into form sat on the bench. He ripped these fuckers a new one earlier in the season

I don't get that we spent all our budget on strikers, yet we play one of them. Leaving our most dangerous player on the bench for weeks.

The formation is pants too, yet like our 60 minute predictable substitutions, he persists with it and now he is playing Shipley. A guy that can't tackle, in defence. It is embarrasing to be honest.

I really hope they prove us wrong, but if they don't I imagine a lot of people will be pushing for answers. On the face of it, this starting XI looks complete madness.

Sky Blue Pete

He made 2 top saves but his handling, decision making and distribution under pressure weren't tested and I'd say they were his 3 biggest weaknesses. The match was played at a glorified pre-season pace.
True and I’m now remembering the crowd when he was passing the ball around the back. Was pretty calm though

Brighton Sky Blue

What relevance does that have to Wilson v Moore?

I think Robins is perfectly happy with Wilson as number 2 and knows that Moore is the better keeper. He's not stupid.

It shows he’s genuinely made the decision on ‘merit’ before

Users who are viewing this thread