Match Thread Peterborough away (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

£28 isn't the cheapest but it's a good away end.

Be interesting to see how many we take after a poor run. Clearly some negativity going around. Plus, we've played there about 70 times in the last decade.

Huge allocation possible, though. Plus, it's the first away match in about a month.

SBT

Wife told me we’ve got a fucking wedding that day now, gutted. Great away day - love Charters.

Adge

Yep-will be going but won’t be purchasing till a bit neater the time due to the current postponements etc. Expect more to do the same.

Sky Blue Harry H

Do they have seating as well as standing for away fans?
Never been there before, which is weird, due to its proximity, and I've done over 50 away grounds.

Philosorapter

Think I will do the New Year round-up after the games on Monday, seeing there is a good break till the next match.

There is a good difference now between the amount of games a team have played and their true weightings within the league. So, it will be an interesting one when the league is re-arranged to see how we are faring against other teams in the league with the pandemic.

It is always good to bring up the comments of Dave Brody at the end of last season about his next season's predictions on where he sees the season going against where we are at the moment.

And yes, the whisky is good at even 4.00am in the morning.

'Incrementals', Glicko-2 could be one of the many things that could measure that. :)

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Do they have seating as well as standing for away fans?
Never been there before, which is weird, due to its proximity, and I've done over 50 away grounds.

Their terrace was knocked down and replaced about 7/8 years ago. The new away stand we'll be in is great.

ceetee

I thought that the new stand was the family area but I have a vague recollection ( I'm getting old) of watching from behind that goal. Mostly we have been in the side terrace

slowpoke

I was there in 1964 on a Tuesday night with over 20000 other Sky Blues a night to remember although we lost 2-0

Sick Boy

Last time I was there was when we won 1-0 thanks to a Stead goal and we thought we were going to make the play-offs. I think it might have been our final win of the season in the end. 🤣🤣

CV22SBA

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">🎟️ 1415 tickets have currently been sold for our away game against Peterborough United.<br><br>Ticket Info ➡️ <a href="TICKETS: Peterborough United away ticket details confirmed">TICKETS: Peterborough United away ticket details confirmed</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/PUSB?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#PUSB</a> <a href="https://t.co/IWjyyRRClQ">pic.twitter.com/IWjyyRRClQ</a></p>&mdash; Coventry City (@Coventry_City) <a href="">January 5, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tripehound

Last time I was there was when we won 1-0 thanks to a Stead goal and we thought we were going to make the play-offs. I think it might have been our final win of the season in the end. 🤣🤣
I remember that - I think you're right, we were crap and lucky to win that day and failed to do so for the rest of the season. I think I remember Coleman geeing the City fans up after the game and it not really working because the writing was on the wall.

Terry Gibson's perm

Mrs TGP let the no no no guard slip so me and the lad quickly booked the tickets, how are people going there I was thinking the train from Nuneaton.

Philosorapter

The Academy, Coventry City U18's played on Saturday (08/01/22). They are still top of their North Division.

I am sure STP will come along and tell us all how it went.

08.01.22.PNG

Giftastic.gif

Attachments

• CCFC U18 08.01.2022.PNG
    CCFC U18 08.01.2022.PNG
    60.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Harries11

Due to some unforeseens from some pals - i now have two spare tickets i need to sell for this.

Anyone need 2?

Users who are viewing this thread