Paul Fletcher : Ground Share will never work (2 Viewers)

dongonzalos

Sounds like the only future is SISU take 50 million from the Government.
Decide to walk away and hand CCFC to Wasps.
Who at the same time are sold to Tata playing in the Jaguar arena.
Tata want the Jaguar Arena in the premiership.
Other than that I will keep having a crack at the Euro millions.

Last edited:

stupot07

Sounds like the only future is SISU take 50 million from the Government.
Decide to walk away and hand CCFC to Wasps.
Who at the sand time are sold to Tata playing in the Jaguar arena.
Tata want the Jaguar Arena in the premiership.
Other than that I will keep having a crack at the Euro millions.

Wasps won't want to take on the club, like OSB says, it's too much of a financial risk and will also impact on the bonds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

dongonzalos

Wasps won't want to take on the club, like OSB says, it's too much of a financial risk and will also impact on the bonds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

In my imaginary world. Wasps have just been bought out by Tata who want the Jaguar Area out their in the top level of both footy and rugby.

Sorry Stu there are no negatives in the imaginary world. As long as we don't get ran like Blackburn

stupot07

In my imaginary world. Wasps have just been bought out by Tata who want the Jaguar Area out their in the top level of both footy and rugby.

Sorry Stu there are no negatives in the imaginary world. As long as we don't get ran like Blackburn

You should have clarified it was your imaginary world in the original post I responded to!! I wouldn't have bothered replying!

dongonzalos

You should have clarified it was your imaginary world in the original post I responded to!! I wouldn't have bothered replying!

It's a nice place, you are welcome anytime. Callum Wilson has returned to us after we swap places with Bournemouth. You will like it here.

Users who are viewing this thread